6 Bed house with 4 bathrooms and amazing views across the mediterranean
PAUL ( HABITATGE D US TURISTIC 2015/0000000922)
- English, Spanish
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
A great villa with wonderful views of the sea
The villa provided everything we needed for our family holiday. It was well equipped (but only 1 hairdryer), very clean and had wonderful views of the bay from each of the three terraces. There was plenty of space to relax on the patio by the pool.
It took us 10 to 15 minutes to walk to the very good Carrefour supermarket., who will deliver your shopping to your door if requested. Walking back is up hill but not too onerous if you are relatively fit. The walk to San Sebastián beach took 20 to 25 mins. There is a regular bus service right by the villa which takes a circular route to Sitges.
Its worth walking for 30 minutes to the station to catch a train for a day out in Barcelona.
Home away from home!
Beautiful presented villa, in an elevated position, so great views from the many balconies. The pool area is spacious enough for all to sit or lay around for the day. With a bus stop and train station nearby it’s perfect for enjoying the harbour or the town of Sitges or to venture further afield. With a supermarket also just down the road you can also just enjoy eating and drinking in a well stocked home from home kitchen.
We absolutely loved it here and hope to return soon. Thanks for sharing your beautiful home.
Amazing villa, pictures don’t do it justice. So much space! Perfection in every detail.
Would highly recommend this villa. Flawless! Danny was on hand at the touch of a button to organise taxis or anything else.
Amazing villa in a great location.
This villa is beautiful. We were a group of 7 and were all amazed at the amount of space - 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, kitchen, living and dining areas, pool and terrace and 4 further balconies or terraces with breathtaking views to the sea. The top floor has its own living room and a free standing bath, as well as an en suite and large balcony.
The centre of Sitges is just a 15 minute walk away, with a wide variety of restaurants and night life. There is a large supermarket less than 10 minutes walk from the villa and a 40 minute train ride takes you into the centre of Barcelona.
Thanks to Danny for the airport taxis and Cava on arrival at the villa. We had a fabulous time and hope to return sometime.
Wonderful villa for enjoying Sitges
I cannot say enough wonderful things about this villa. It exceed our expectations.
1. We are a group of 7 and there was plenty of space. We could have fit 5 more people. There are 6 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms. The house was very clean and well maintained.
2. The villa is located in LLevantina which is on the North East end of town up a hill. The house is perfectly situated about midway up the hill in LLeventina - affording a beautiful view and keeps it walk-able into town.
3. Speaking of which, if you are in decent shape and like to walk, you do not need a rental car. It's about a 20 minute walk into town which we did multiple times per day and appreciated the exercise given the amount of vacation eating/drinking that took place!
4. The owner Paul has a local guy Danny that manages the house. Danny arranged for a mini van to get us at the airport and take us to the villa. It was 75 euros and took about 30 minutes.
5. Danny met us at the house when we arrived with Cava (Spanish sparkling wine), keys, house instructions and answered questions. He also arranged for our cab pick up on the day we left (which went perfectly). It was very nice to be greeted by such a lovely kind man after a weary long travel day and arriving in a new town.
6. The house is outfitted with all the bedding, towels, dishes you will need. It has several lovely outdoor spaces to enjoy. The pool area is quite large. On the first floor is a balcony with a dining table and an extra nook off to the side of the house. On the second and third floors there are also terraces.
7. there is a washing machine and line for hanging clothes - we used it and it works great.
8. We went to the beaches, swam at the pool, dined out a lot, shopped, rented a boat....just had the best time. Recommend Alfresco for dinner one night - a little pricey but SO good and the staff is very friendly.
Enjoy and thanks Paul and Danny!!
Luxurious accommodation with a stunning outlook
We found the on-line details and existing reviews to be an accurate description of this lovely Villa. There were 11 in our party with an age range of 7 - 69 and there was ample room for all. Even on the day it rained we all found plenty of entertainment with the pool and numerous indoor games, including the wii. All rooms were beautifully and thoughtfully furnished.
We caught the bus to the station and train to Barcelona one day, which was a must to visit as we hadn't before. The journey was straightforward and cheap. Some of the party enjoyed a visit to Port Aventura water park another day while the youngest & oldest of us hired a motor boat from the port. A great time was had by all!
Several days were spent on the beach, a 20 minute walk away. We found that the nearest beach, North of the port, provided great entertainment for the children with surfing, pedalos and room to play bat and ball. The sea seemed very safe with an on-shore breeze. The return bus ride took only 5 minutes.
We'd love to visit again. Thank you Paul!
Thank You Susan, hope to hear from you again.
In the winter we will be carrying out some updates to the house replacing the bathrooms and adding some extra aircon etc ready for summer next year.
Habitatge d us Turistic 2015/253/0000/41
17 Beaches are close by and within a 10 min walk , the port and town has some very good bars and restaurants , sweet Pacha nightclub is situated in the port and there are more clubs in town
The town has many top Restaurants and bars, there is good shopping in the town.
A bus stop is 50 meters from the house and arrives every 30 min it stops near the beach , town centre and at the railway station , the cost is around 1,50 euro ,another 4 euro gets you to barcelona by train and a further 2 hours use of ticket on the tube .
an amazing service at very low cost, there is no need for a car.