Single storey house 2 / 4persons
Exceptional location with beautiful open garden.
The cottage enjoys a privileged location in the Hameau de la Fromagerie, 5 minutes walk from the Hérisson waterfalls and the beautiful wild beach of Ilay.
This is a recent house of 95m2 completely renovated surrounded by a wooded land without vis-à-vis 2500m2 where only the singing of birds will disturb your peace. It also enjoys a beautiful view of the Eagle Peak.
Inside you will find:
- 2 bedrooms, one of 12m2 with a double bed and storage space, the other of 14m2 with 2 single beds and storage
- Living room sunny 21m2 with wood stove (wooden box provided) and direct access to the terrace including:
Functional kitchen fully equipped with: dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, fridge freezer, coffee maker, toaster, electric kettle and of course with dishes and all the necessary cooking.
Living room with tables, chairs, storage
Lounge area with satellite TV, and DVD player
- Bathroom with large shower, sink, storage, washing machine.
- Large entrance hall with storage
Outside: Terraces with garden furniture, deck chairs, barbecue to relax after your swim or your visits and vegetable garden at your disposal.
Playground for children with swings and slide.
On site, in the hamlet: 2 restaurants, traditional Jura shop, Boissellerie du Hérisson. Botanical Garden.
In the village (3kms): horse riding, tennis, pottery, bread, mini market and mountain bike rental at the campsite (in summer season)
This cottage is located in the heart of the region of lakes and waterfalls.
You will be able to discover on foot since the lodging:
- The magnificent Hérisson waterfalls (beautiful all year round)
- The 7 lakes, natural and wild, offering many walks (accessible to all) and their belvederes with their sumptuous panoramas!
Many sporting and cultural activities around:
- Canoe-kayak, tree climbing, diving, via-ferrata, bowling, caving, climbing, ulm, swimming pools and water park, bubble and roll, indoor playground for children.
- Lakes of Chalain and Clairvaux, whose neolothic discoveries have been classified UNESCO
- Lake Vouglans and its dam to discover on the Louisiana boat
- The gorges of Langouette
- The traces of dinosaurs of Loulle (170million years!)
- Cheese shops and old-fashioned county manufacturing
- House of waterfalls
- Fort des Rousses
- Moirans Toy Museum and Museum of the Laughing Cow, Maison Rouget de Lisle, and Baths of Lons-le-Saunier
- Chateau-Chalon and Baume les Messieurs, villages ranked among the most beautiful in France, where you can taste the best local wines.
- Balsam Caves and Moistons
- Arbois and Dole, quoted by Louis Pasteur,
- Saltworks of Salins-les-Bains and Arc and Senans (both classified UNESCO)
- Citadel of Besancon
We offer you free of charge in the guides and tourist brochures on the Jura
We also offer all IGN maps for hiking and cycling tours (for a fee).
Do not hesitate to contact us for any question!
By phone at 06. 82. 28. 40. 02 or by mail: lejardindusautgirard @ gmail. com
Looking forward to welcoming you!
Price including charges (water, electricity, heating)
Tourist tax paid on site: 1,10 € / adult / night
Holiday checks not accepted.