|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Beautiful three bedrooms villa with sea view, privet heated pool. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room with kitchen included dishwasher, oven/hob, fridge, toaster, iron with board. There are satellite TV, DVD, WIFI. Outside has table and chairs for 6 peoples. The private heated pool is surrounded by a terrace with 4 sunbeds, large table and BBQ. There are beautiful views from the terrace.
I would like to express our concerns about our stay at Villa Delfin Sueno Azul 250. The main issue is that we made it clear in a telephone call to the owner that we would go ahead with the booking only if WiFi was available as we needed it to continue mine and my wife’s work in the UK. On arrival this was not the case. No information pack on anything in the villa which is the most essential item when first arriving.
Apart from the WiFi issue we found the following problems:
1. The cleaners left washing out to dry and did not collect throughout the stay.
2. The TV did not work on arrival, the satellite receiver had not been set up, there was no sound on the TV and the DVD Player was not connected. We did eventually manage to get the systems working although only Eastern European programmes were available.
3. No change of towels or bed linen after the first week.
4. Gate entrance lock faulty and had to get a neighbour to lubricate it to enable opening.
5. The bedside lights all had defective switches, in fact one was a fire hazard.
6. One of the wall sockets was hanging out in the living area exposing the live connections.
7. The safe was not secured and would not lock.
8. Only 2 teaspoons had to buy some plastic ones.
9. Called the Agent who advised that someone would call back on our mobile number – no call received.
10. Contacted the owner but showed no interest
Villa furnishing and views were satisfactory but the facilities were mis-sold.
The Villa was in a beautiful spot, near enough town and far away enough for a peaceful restful holiday. Pool was excellent as was most of the Villa. We would have appreciated a welcome book with a short list of how to use TV, Washing machine and dishwasher. and also directions of what to do in case of electric supply failing. We lost a fridge full of food due to an electrical fault which could have been avoided had we had instructions for fuse box. Only chriticism is that most of the wall plugs were either loose or there were wires showing. Otherwise a perfect holiday.
The villa looks exacly as posted in photos ad is discribed correctly. The owner is friendly and helpful. The initial cleaningness was not satisfactory and as we were a family with 3 children we had to put an extra effor on the day of arrival (-0,5 star for this). The location is in the complex of similar villas - so it's very calm and just ~600m to the shops/cafe's/beach. The local beach is with the small stones (not sandy, hard to play i.e football, so -0,5 star for this too), so the car is recommended to access other beaches (~15 min. by car). The location is very conviniet if you plan to travel.
The children just loved the pool and villa so few days we have just stayed there :)
I definatly recommend this villa
The house is clean, comfortable, has a fantastic vieuw on the sea. The pool is heated, very nice! The owner is very friendly. We would like to come again!
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|