Henri and Nicole Dugois-Walthéry
"L'Olivé de Haut" is located 1,200 meters from the center of the village, and its altitude is 380 meters above sea level.
This agricultural estate was founded in 1802 by a family of loggers, the Labaig. It now extends over 2 hectares half-lawn half-timber, which gives it its essential character of calm and tranquility.
It includes a main building built in stone, in pure Bearnais style with an area of 120 square meters on two levels. On the ground floor, the living room with open fire, dining room, kitchen with oven, washing machine and dishwasher, fridge, shower and WC. On the floor, a room of shower with TOILET and three bedrooms. In the garden there is a dining area under a century old beech and a barbecue. The view of the peak of the Madeleine (800 meters high) is very relaxing.