|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
High speed download WIFI
IPTV with 100+ UK/Spanish/Scandi. channels & 200+ free movies and TV series library (BBC, CBeebies, Sky sport, ITV, 5* & USA, Channel 4, E4, Film 4, True Movies; RTE 1,2&3; TV Norge; NRK; etc)
Private undercroft car park.
Ideally located, right on the beach in Estepona and walking distance from city center and all amenities; also 50m away from petrol station, coach station (direct bus to Marbella, Malaga city center), medical centre and Estepona's largest supermarket. This apartment is ideal for any kind of holiday.
Within the grounds, which are right on the beach, there is a large pool area, snack bar, gym and sauna, all set within landscaped gardens with fountains throughout and a childrens play area.
The second floor property has a spacious lounge (with 32' flat screen TV) and dining area, with access directly onto the terrace that has dining and seating for 4. From here you access the private roof terrace via the spiral staircase.The master bedroom has a large double bed, fitted wardrobes and access to the terrace. The full en suite bathroom has a shower over the whirlpool bath. The second bedroom again has a double bed, and fitted wardrobes. There is a second bathroom with large walk in glass shower. The kitchen is fully fitted with washing machine, dishwasher etc and a small table for breakfast.
This is a lovely appartment, ideal base for Estepona. To improve the customer experience I suggest the following:
Include a duvet cover on the duvet
Provide a hairdryer
Sort out the access to the appartment. It was quite stressful at times because we found it difficult to get into the appartment
The apartment is nice and clean and situated in a quiet area.There are lots of facilities. We're coming back!!!
Nice and clean apartment. Well equipped. Fast responses and no problems with owner and property manager. A little noisy outside from the street, but we did not mind. Stayed with two kids. Thanks for a nice stay!
Jan André Johannesen
We stayed for 28 days. The apartment was well placed, 15 minute walk into town. We had English TV, Wi-Fi and the apartment was very clean, modern and spacious. The roof terrace afforded all day sun, it had a hot tub, although this was out of action. Our only complaint was that we would have preferred a twin bedded room and we would have liked more kitchen utensils but that apart it was a lovely holiday and very reasonable. We are considering a return next winter. Thank you.
Very well appointed apartment within an easy 20 minute walk to the town centre.
There are a number of restaurants and bars close to the complex so needn't go into town for a meal out.
Although we had a hire car you could easily manage without and the main bus station is directly across the road from the complex so you can travel pretty much anywhere along the coast.
The complex itself is very well maintained with beautiful garden areas and pool though we were at the end of the season and the pool was closed.
Contact and communication with the owner was excellent as was the contact with the management company who maintain the property. Collecting and depositing keys was an easy and smooth process.
For entertainment in the apartment there was flat screen TV with numerous English channels as well as sports and films which is quite important to us when we stay for 4 weeks. Also the Wifi connection was excellent.
Overall an excellent experience and we would certainly consider a return here and recommend the property to others.
This was the 2nd time I stayed at the property (was also there in February) and this was even better with the warmer weather. Nice outdoor furniture had been added since my last stay, which made sunbathing on the private roof terrace truly enjoyable!
- Car recommended but not necessary: property is walking distance from city center and all amenities; 50m away from petrol station, coach station (direct bus to Marbella, Malaga city center) and Estepona's largest supermarket
- Estepona is a traditional fishing village that has expanded to become a mini Marbella with beaches, shops, restaurants, bars and clubs. It is also a great family resort with a lot activities for children
- Estepona boasts numerous high quality restaurants in the port selling fresh fish, as well as tapas bars in the traditional town centre
- Marbella and Puerto Banus are just a 20 minute drive (20km), filled with designer shops and Jet set lifestyle
- Wildlife park Selwo
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£259|
- 25% at booking via bank transfer to a euro account or credit card payment on this website
- 75% payment + 115 euros of end cleaning, 6 weeks prior arrival via bank transfer to a euro account or credit card payment on this website
- 300 euros deposit via credit card only (no cash accepted) 10 days prior to arrival