Soulac-sur-Mer is a small family seaside resort located at the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, at the tip of the Medoc. City welcoming and sunny, it is a space of very particular life between earth and ocean. The basilica is a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The city center is a set of villas that are the originality of the city. Constructed of small red / orange briquettes adorned with chiseled cornices, these villas each have a name and each have their own story.
You can keep your car on your private location, and everything is within reach of tong: shops, covered market open every day, morning (in the year) and evening (during the summer period), restaurants, tapas bar, cinema, shops, bike rental ... and especially the large central beach of Soulac-sur-Mer (5 minutes walk).
You arrive in a small typical building of Soulac-sur-Mer, close to the church. An apartment (65 m2) with 2 bedrooms, living room, bathroom, many storage, parking, balcony, internet.
- bedroom 1: 160x200 cm bed.
- bedroom 2: 1 bed 140x200 cm + 1 single bed or 3 single beds.
- living room, real sofa bed 140x190 cm, dining table for 7 people, games.
- equipped kitchen: oven, induction hob, dishwasher.
- bathroom: large shower, double sink, washing machine. Separate WC.