|Minimum Stay||4 - 6 nights|
Ideally located very close to the west coast beaches of Cala Bassa & Cala Conta this villa is a fantastic retreat for groups of friends & families. The property is split between 3 floors with a separate self contained apartment on the ground floor consisting of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom & kitchenette. This is accessed directly from the pool area. In the main house there are a further 2 bedrooms/1 bathroom and a large terrace on the 1st floor plus the master suite with enormous bathroom on the top floor. The house is well furnished with a fully fitted kitchen and has WifFi and satellite TV. Outside there is a large sun terrace with amazing sea views, a private swimming pool, a shaded chillout area and a separate BBQ area with table & chairs which is perfect for al-fresco dining as the sun goes down.
Ibiza has become somewhat of an annual jolly for my wife & I. It is not normally the kind of place we SHOULD enjoy, but we love it. Especially San Antonio. This year, we enlisted family as travel companions, and elected to stay in this property.
The property was excellent, it was perfect for our requirements. 2 adults and 2 young children shared the downstairs annexe. Which left 3 rooms in the main house, 2 on the middle floor and one upstairs, to be shared between 3 other couples.
The bedrooms on the middle floor are a little tired as is the bathroom, although I get the impression the property is being upgraded as/when necessary. But they're by no means terrible!
The living room and dining room are immaculate, and the room on the top floor is fantastic.
The location couldn't be any better. The view down to Port des Torrent is great from your sunbed, and you're 15 minutes walk (2 minutes drive) to the beach Port des Torrent, which is family friendly and home to the brilliant Imagine bar.
You're 15 minutes by car (€15 taxi) to the Sunset Strip in San An.
And you're perfectly placed for the gorgeous beaches in the South West region (Cala Bassa, Cala Conta, Cala Comte) if sand is your thing.
There's a supermarket (Es Cuco) 5 minutes walk, which has a fantastic bakery on site.
We definitely felt like this was a bit of a gem. We'd definitely recommend, and return!
Villa bellissima, atmosfera da brividi ma pecca in alcune piccole cose ...
It's perfect. We was 9 persons. Swimming-pool area is beautiful. But the top is the sunset. The villa situated in a perfect point for look all the isle and cala bassa, cala conta are very near. The best experience of my life!!!
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
1. You can book through our Ibiza Office (no extra charge) or through HomeAway Payments who charge a supplement.
2. Ibiza Property Shop has been renting villas for over 20 years - feel free to contact us during office hours on +34 971 805960
3. 500 GBP/EUR Security deposit required in cash on arrival, fully refundable on departure
4. Please note we operate a strict first come first served policy, a reservation is not confirmed until payment has been received.
5. If you are not renting a car then we strongly recommend you make use of our Airport Transfer service with our English speaking drivers who know exactly where to take you (payable locally or with your villa rental).