Stone house completely renovated located in the heart of an old farmhouse in a typical village of Quercy. Very calm
Ideally located for the departure of many walks by bike or on foot (sheep trail within the Regional Park of Causses du Quercy)
Nearby: Rocamadour, Saint Cirq Lapopie, Autoire, Figeac, the chasm of Padirac, the caves of Pech Merle .... (Documentation is available to you.)
The house consists of two floors.
On the ground floor:
- living room with flat screen TV
- a dining room with a pellet stove
- a fully equipped kitchen
- a bathroom with shower and toilet.
- 1 bedroom with terrace (bed 140x190)
- 1 children's room with a bunk bed
- 1 bedroom with a 160x200 bed
- 1 bedroom with a 120 x190 bed
- 1 bathroom with shower and toilet
Outside you have a terrace with garden furniture and sunbathing as well as a bike room and a swing.