COVID-19 travel restrictions
The state of Hawaii requires any person travelling to the state on or before 1 October to self-quarantine for 14 days.Find out more
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
King size beds (1) Convertible couch (1)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Balance due 60 days before date of arrival. Full refund If you cancel prior to 60 days minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Within 60 days of arrival, any refund is subject to our being able to rebook your time. This is only fair as this is a commitment for both of us.
- Once you book our condo we will be blocking it off from other potential guests. Travel insurance is always a good option.
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
We live in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, but we always look forward to our '2nd home' at Kaanapali Shores. Dave is a retired news video editor at NBCUniversal and Brenda is a retired food supervisor with the Los Angeles school district. Benda likes to cook and Dave is a huge Frank Sinatra fan and frequently 'sits in' singin' with Marty & Elayne at the famous Dresden Club in Hollywood.
Owner purchased this Condo in 1999
Why Owner chose Kaanapali
On our first trip to Maui, we were staying at the Sheraton and decided that we wanted a 2nd home in Maui. As soon as our realtor brought us to Kaanapali Shores, we knew that Kaanapali Shores was the place for us! It had just the right amount of resort atmosphere with the Beach Club restaurant and bar, the gift shops,etc., and still be a place where you could leisurely relax.
What makes this Condo unique
We enjoy the two pools, the Tropical (aka Garden) and Ocean, - each with its own ambiance. We find the location to be of great convenience, since there is a strip mall anchored by a full size food market right across the street. Kaanapali Shores, itself, has its oven sundry store for those last minute items you might have forgotten to purchase.