Elegant villa on three levels with garden of exclusive use, which is part of a prestigious complex, located in Taormina Mare, located right opposite the ISOLA BELLA (now WWF Nature Reserve).
The complex has a large private car park (with allocated parking space for each apartment), a private pool with sea water (this last is operational from 1st May to mid-October) and once in the pool you have the magical feeling of being immersed in the beautiful cobalt blue waters. The rocky beach for the exclusive use, has access via an elevator built inside the rocky ridge and is also accessible through an impressive stone staircase. The beach is equipped with sunbeds and umbrellas reserved for guests and has, since the middle of June, walkways and ladders for direct access to the beautiful waters of the bay.
Structure of the house: The house is on three floors and consists of:
• A large living room with dining room and kitchen on the ground floor;
• Two bedrooms (one double and one twin) and two bathrooms with shower on the first floor, connected to the ground floor with spiral staircase;
• A third double bedroom with private bathroom with shower, on the second floor;
• Porch outside area with dining table and chairs;
• Enchanting garden (in part with turf and partly tiled) with elegant tropical plants and flowers, equipped with umbrellas and comfortable chairs, with great views of the bay of Isola Bella and the Calabrian Coast
• The house is finally completed by a suite on two floors having independent access from the ground floor. That suite consists of a living room with a minibar, a large bathroom with double sinks and shower, and a double bedroom.
• All the rooms of the house are equipped with Cooling with hot and cold air.
Excursion tips: From Taormina you can hike, even daily, in many places of Sicily including: ETNA, the largest active volcano in Europe, the Alcantara Gorges, whose most striking reach 25m in height and give life to a spectacular canyon, the beautiful Aeolian Islands, reached the port of Milazzo, the medieval village of CASTELMOLA, MESSINA, with ORTIGIA SYRACUSE, an island joined to the mainland by three bridges and filled with wonderful examples of Baroque architecture, the precious cities of the late Baroque of the Val di Noto (Modica, Catania, Palazzolo Acreide, Militello Val di Catania, Noto, Caltagirone, Ragusa and Scicli, all declared Unesco Heritage), Villa Romana del Casale in Piazza Armerina with its mosaics of inestimable value , Agrigento with its Valley of the temples where you can see these ancient monuments in their majesty and splendor.
Golf: For golf enthusiasts, 30km from Taormina, in the territory of Castiglione and just below the volcano, the PICCIOLO GOLF CLUB, an 18-hole course that creep through forests of oak, hazel and rows of vineyards.