Be a privileged Parisian in this high standard 100m², with elevator apartment of rare quality. Indeed, this apartment is exceptional:
• A perfect location central in Montmartre Village, in a stone building on a very quiet pedestrian street, very close to all point of interests of the Montmartre Vineyards, Sacre coeur, Musee de Montmartre (check the map) and the former 'Lapin agile' Cabaret. 2mn from Subway
• A beautiful spacious and comfortable living room with wooden floor
• 2 large and quiet bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms, one with a shower and one with shower + an extra toilet.
Additionally, the decoration of the apartment is very tasteful.
One enters in the apartment in a large wooden floored entrance that opens to the living and dining room left, the bedrooms and bathrooms right and the kitchen face.
Living room is of high standard with its beautiful wooden floor and library, double windows, chimney (not for use) and designed furniture and decoration. It offers a living and a dining area. It is a very restful place to enjoy after a day strolling in Paris: 2 comfortable sofas and armchairs will welcome you! & you will not be bothered by any noise of the pedestrian street.
Dining area offers an oval table for 4-6 guests.
The master bedroom offers a very comfortable queen size bed, a large double window and a nice wardrobe.
The second bedroom offers a double bed, a large double window and wooden cabinet.
An extra single bed can be added on request in the office to accommodate a fifth guest.
Master bedroom & extra office bedrooms have a nice view on a nice and calm courtyard.
The kitchen is convenient and fully equipped and operational, although not all apparatus of the latest technology.
The first tiled bathroom which has been recently renovated, offers a shower and toilet. The second bathroom offers a sink and shower. There is also a second toilet inside the apartment but separated from the bathroom.
As a bonus, Phone calls to land lines in France, and to US, Canada and Australia are generally free. It is also true for more than 50 countries. Moreover, calls to cell phones towards specific countries (often US & Canada) may also be free. Ask us for detail as it may vary with time and policies of operators.
This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming and restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums.
• Montmartre is a village within Paris: it combines the atmosphere of an ancient village with trendy shops and fabulous restaurants. Many artists and movie stars live in the district.
• Avenue Junot is called the 'Champs Elysees of Montmartre' because of its width. It is the place of residence of many of the show-biz, entertainers
• As you walk through Montmartre you will pass many winding and picturesque streets with fascinating houses, stairs and wonderful views over Paris. Look for the Montmartre Vineyard, walk to 'Place du Tertre' where artists will offer to draw your portrait and see Picasso’s house and the Salvador Dali museum. Visit the famous Sacre-Coeur Moorish-looking church.
• On the 'Rue des Abbesses' you will discover shops, cafes and clothing stores and in 'Rue Lepic' you will come across the market, wine shops - the cheese shop was rated n° 3 in France – bakeries and charcuteries. It’ll take a few days to select your preferred “café” !!! Walk down to the Moulin Rouge and experience the Paris nightlife.
• On the north side, close to the “Lamarck” metro station is the famous Rue du Poteau Market as well as quaint antique shops.
• The Champs-Elysees is only a ten-minute Metro ride, the Eiffel Tower, Le Marais, Les Halles, and Saint-Germain are all between 15-20 minutes from Abbesses.
This apartment houses 4 persons comfortably (ask for 5).
Keywords: montmartre, sacre-coeur, sacre coeur, family, design, 2 bedrooms, flat, apartment, paris, location, best, price, comfortable, perfect, light, calm, unique, charming, value for money, affordable, haussman, Moulin rouge, galette, elevator, safe, painters, artists, Picasso, family