Ideal loft house for 6 to 8 people in the heart of Saint Clar, historic village known for its 2 bastides (large arcaded squares) and its hall of the 13th century. With shops, doctors, base recreation, lake 15 km from Lectoure, 11 km from Fleurance.
This house on 3 levels with private pool, attached converted barn and breathtaking views of the valleys Gersois includes:
- On the ground floor: A large room with living room, dining room, kitchen, a bathroom toilet,
- On the first floor: A large bedroom, a bathroom with toilet and a space that can accommodate extra beds.
- Second floor mezzanine: Beautiful space with magnificent views of the pool and Lomagne,
composed of two beds of 140cm and a living room with TV.
- The barn: Perfect space for games and relaxation with bay window overlooking the garden and pool,
equipped with table football, ping-pong, treadmill and exercise bike.
- Outside: Swimming pool in a pretty flower garden with terrace, garden furniture and barbecue.
Free Wifi included