*************** Please note that the price given is for 2 ADULTS ONLY. To receive the correct quote for more than two guests please message the owner **************
Artistically decorated beachfront Villa offers 3 studios with their own WC/shower & kitchen for relaxing holidays - on this unspoilt bay - that combine sea & mountain - close to all local amenities. The Villa is literally located a few meters from the most stunning sea of whole Attica region!!!
Studio 1 - £60 per night based on two adults
Studio 2 - £80 per night based on two adults
Maisonette - £100 per night based on two adults
Psatha Villa is an ideal destination for families, couples or group of friends as it offers a range of options and local activities.
You can enjoy stunning views of the bay and for those who are more adventurous paragliding and climbing is another option.
Psatha region has a vast choice of beaches with crystal clear waters and sheltered bays that provide opportunities for swimming and relaxing under the Grecian sun.
Psatha area info (activities, historical sites etc)
- Kithaironas mountain is the most popular place for paragliding in Greece which provides views of Psatha, Porto Germeno (which is a beach resort) on one side and Plataies on the other side (which is an ancient town at north of Kithairona near Asopos river where the most significant battle took place in 479 b.c. between the Greeks and the Persians with an overwhelming victory of the Greeks).
- Straying from the beaten truck of Psatha can lead you up the mountain covered with pine trees and beautiful slopes for mountain biking and climbing or simply just for walking. Continuing further up the road takes you to another ideal place for paragliding called Kantili.
- After a long day there is a choice of traditional tavernas where you can enjoy the sunset with a variety of fresh sea food and local wine.
Info on Athens & Piraeus major port
- Athens is very close. Many of the major historic sites like Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum could be visited. Plaka the old town of Athens under the Acropolis is excellent night life choice.
- Piraeus Port is even closer and by catching the ferry, many beautiful islands could be visited for either daily excursions or longer.(Hydra, Aegina, Agistri, Spetses, Paros, Mykonos, Santorini etc.)