Renovated apartment located in the historic district of Cannes, le Suquet, quiet and very cozy!
It is located on the 2nd floor of a charming little condominium, formerly a fishermen's house.
It is very bright thanks to its three large windows, with two different exposures.
The studio is fully equipped to make your stay more enjoyable.
- Fully equipped kitchen (built-in refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, induction hob, microwave oven, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, toaster)
- Italian shower room
- Independent toilet
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Low table
- TV (many channels)
- High performance Wifi
- Sofa bed with real mattress (for 2 people)
- additional coverage
- Air conditioner
Sheets and towels are provided.
You will enjoy the proximity of shops, beaches, the Palais des Festivals, cafes / restaurants.
The studio is at:
- 5 min walk to the Palais des Festivals
- 5 min walk from the first beaches of the south
- 2 min walk to a supermarket (Leader Price) and mini market
- 10 min walk from the train station
- 10 min walk from the dock to reach the islands
Places to see absolutely:
- the Croisette
- the Palais des Festivals
- the Lerins Islands
- the Forville market
- Meynadier Street
- rue d'Antibes etc