SUNDAY to SUNDAY rental
Gorgeous private 2 bedroom + 1 mezzanine chalet flat, sleeps 4-8 people with Jacuzzi and sauna. In Morzine, Portes du Soleil ski domain.
Chalet Tao flat in chalet residence for 4-8 people
• 2 double bedrooms - one with en-suite shower & sink
• Separate shower/sauna bathroom and toilet
• Mezzanine with 1 double and two single beds - which you can also turn into a play area
• Open plan kitchen (fully decked out like at home with washing machine/ dishwasher/ oven/microwave/ kettle/ toaster etc. as well as utensils, pots, pans, plates, glasses, fondue and raclette sets…)
• Dining area with large table for 8
• Lounge with comfy couch, flat screen TV, DVD player, music system you can plug an iPod/pc in, Wifi/ xbox & games, some DVDs, books and traditional games
• Balcony with Jacuzzi, table and chairs
• Floor heating & wood stove with wood supplied
• Garage and ski & boots heated locker/changing room
• End of stay cleaning & all fresh linen & towels included
• Concierge service if needed (pre-stay shopping/ hot food delivery/ baby sitting etc.)
Bottom of road bus stop: 'Nantégué'/ top one: 'Le Savoie'
Take the U or P to go skiing in Morzine or get to centre.
Change at office du Tourisme and get the A if you want to go to Avoriaz.
You can ski in Morzine which is just fine for medium skiers - and links to Les Jets. Otherwise - you can also get the bus to Les Prodains - which is your access to Avoriaz and les Portes du Soleil. If you plan on skiing every day it may be worth while getting a weekly pass - but check online as Avoriaz/ Morzine/ ports du soleil have different fares and you can also get half day passes.
There is a local butcher on the main road below near the centre which has great meat - and a cheese shop where you can get fondue cheese grated on the spot as well as many other delicacies. Otherwise for shopping there are quite a few small shops and 1 big one on that same road. If you rent a car you can also access a major supermarket (10 mins drive towards St Jean D’Aulps). More details in the Chalet guide.
Avoriaz on pistes- Chez Flo or Les Trappeurs at ski gondola arrival ( just a bit lower down)
Morzine on pistes - restaurant de la Pointe de Nyon
Morzine village: L'etale/ le coup de Coeur are in the centre/La Chaudanne ( which is closest to Chalet walking)
There are massage services that will come to your chalet - check online
Sheets and towels – are provided – 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel, 1 facecloth per person.
Otherwise there is a washing machine there you can use.