In the town of Tour en Sologne, charming cottage Montillon welcomes you on a plot of 1500m2 fully enclosed, in a quiet and isolated, on the edge of forest surrounded by meadows.
Near the town of Bracieux, with all shops and sports activities.
10 minutes from the Chambord park, the Villesavin castle, 15 minutes from Cheverny, 40 minutes from the Beauval Zoo and Lamotte-Beuvron.
180 Km from Paris
The cottage is ideal to receive from 2 to 8 people.
On the ground floor, we put at your disposal:
- A living room with fireplace, 2 sofas, TV and DVD player.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, gas cooker, fridge-freezer, and small appliances.
- A bathroom with bath and toilet.
- A bathroom with shower and toilet.
- An office area.
- A room with a 160X200 bed.
- A small room with 2 beds of 90X190.
On the floor you will find:
- A room with a bed 160X200
- Attic room with 2 beds of 90X190
Outside, you will also have:
-A garden furniture with parasol, barbecue and relax, allowing to take meals in the open air.
- A garage to take in your bikes
-Children's games (swings and full-air games)
Beds made on your arrival.