Calafell Enjoy resting in a comfortable and cozy apartment.
• LED HD TV 42 "in living room
• LED HD TV 22 "in master bedroom with hard disk with hundreds of recorded movies,
• Astra satellite connection (60 channels including Canal Plus)
• Mini PC connected to the TV with wireless keyboard and mouse
• Play station 3, which also can be used as blue-ray player DVD.
• netflix account with hundreds of movies and series in various languages
• WIFI broadband internet high quality download speed 10 mg
• Fully equipped kitchen: hob, oven, toaster, blender. , Twelve Gusto coffee maker, kettle, cutlery, plates, dishes, glasses, cups, etc....
• Central heating
• Washing machine.
• Cotton Towels
• cotton sheets
• hand dryer, shower gel, toilet paper, first aid kit ..
• underground garage space in the building.
Finca with elevator to the garage
A 62 km south of Barcelona, on the banks of the Mediterranean enjoys its own climate, with summers and mild winters, an average temperature of 19ºC and over 300 days of sunshine a year.
Calafell, a name which means 'little castle', we find first written in 999. It is a friendly town, welcoming point of the Costa Daurada, considered one of the most important tourist references internacionanles the tourist world.
The Iberian Citadel, Casa Barral Museum, Castle of Santa Creu, the Church of Sant Miquel or Lifeboat, are some of the testimonies of history that guide us through time to the present, where live music, sport, sea and a good table with sailor like 'arrossejat, or tradiconal' xató '.
Door open to the Mediterranean, Calafell combines its rich heritage with the powerful attraction five kilometers of beaches of fine golden sand.
Sailing: sailing school Club in front of the apartment. Catamaran, small boats.
Playing golf in nice condition throughout the year in the Graiera Golf in an enviable environment. The field consists of 18 holes par 72, located a few kilometers from the sea in a totally wooded and natural environment. The route is very hilly and enjoy three spectacular lakes with wildlife territory.
Port Aventura: The Port Aventura theme park is the largest amusement park on the Mediterranean coast. Its symbol - a popular cartoon character Woody Woodpecker. The park is divided into five parts, the Mediterranean style, Wild West, Mexico, China and Polynesia. The park is home to more than 40 attractions. • Calafell Slide (giant slide, bobsled Curved)
• Tourist train Calafell. Totdo runs the city with two alternative routes
• Can Joan Riding (walks and nature walks. family treatment
• Cat adventure. From June 17 to September 27 approx. Recreational outputs from Segur de Calafell Torredembarra lasting three hours, This all inclusive board (drinks i snorkel equipment) with stop to bathe and have a snack.