A spacious three bedroom situated on beautiful Spinola Bay in Malta.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, living area and fully equipped kitchen
- Private balcony with beautiful sea views
- Sleeps up to 6 guests, perfect for a small family or two couples (NO parties or unaccompanied minors allowed)
- 1st floor apartment with free Wi-FI
- 140 square meters apartment with tiled floors
- Easy access to public transportation and some of Malta’s best sites
About the apartment:
This 100 square meters Saint Julian’s Malta vacation rental is located on the 1st floor of a secure residential building. These fully furnished Maltese accommodations offer a central, safe and family-friendly place to stay on the island. The flat is incredibly spacious thanks to its well thought-out design with separate bedrooms and bathrooms and a spacious gathering area.
The open-plan living and dining room is furnished with a large comfortable sofa, coffee table and entertainment. From here you have access to the private, glass-covered “winter balcony” overlooking Spinola Bay. There is a dining table and chairs for four so that you can eat meals in the apartment if you fancy staying in one evening to admire the nighttime views over the bay. There is a also a flat-screen TV with local and international channels. A free Wi-Fi connection is available throughout the apartment.
The apartment features a fully equipped kitchen with a stove, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer, toaster, oven, coffee maker teakettle and more. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans and other utensils. An iron and board are provided for your convenience. There is also a clothes washing machine and a drying rack is provided for your convenience, which will allow you to pack light and save room for all of your Maltese souvenirs.
The private bedrooms are situated towards the back of the flat. The first bedroom features two twin beds that can be pushed together or used separately. There is an additional single mattress available to sleep an extra person. There are also bedside tables with lamps and a dresser. All bedding, sheets and pillows are provided and you will find the beds neatly made on arrival. The second bedroom has a double bed, nightstands and a dresser. The third bedroom is equipped with a single bed, nightstand and small desk.
Both bathrooms are accessible via the main hallway. The first comes with a walk-in shower, toilet and sink. The second has a bathtub with a shower hose, toilet and sink. A hair dryer is provided so there is no need to pack one. Bath towels are provided for 6 people as well but please think about brining a separate towel for the beach, or purchasing some on arrival as our towels are not intended for outdoor use.
The flat is heated during the winter months and has air conditioning for the summertime (living room, first bedroom and third bedroom only – no AC in the second bedroom). A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and entry codes, a tour of the apartment and its appliances and more. You’ll find a personal guidebook in the flat with suggestions on where to eat and shop in Malta.
From this beautiful flat, you can admire some stunning sea views over Spinola Bay, admire the sunrise or sunset and if you’re lucky, catch a fireworks show during one of Malta’s many holidays. You will benefit from the relaxing atmosphere of this flat after a long day visiting the island. This apartment is perfect for a family looking for accommodations in Malta close to all the big attractions.
About the Saint Julian’s Area:
The flat is located on Spinola Bay in Saint Julian’s. You are just a stone’s throw from some beautiful, natural beaches, nightlife, restaurants, shopping and more. The capital city, Valletta, can be easily reached by public bus or with a rental car. You’ll find plenty of opportunities to try out new water sports or take an excursion to the neighbouring islands of Gozo and Comino. This is the perfect base from which to explore Malta’s rich history, landscapes and culture.
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted if the booking fits our calendar
- Check-in starts from 2:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Check-out is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: £80
- Damage Deposit. £600. This will be pre-authorised on your credit card during the check-in.
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 6 people.
- Minimum age. The main booker must be 27 years of age or older. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.
**Please note construction works are currently taking place all over the Maltese islands, including construction of a new apartment building next door. Some minor disturbances may be expected during normal working hours during weeke days.**