Cottage / loft of 125m2 in a half-timbered house, attached garage.
Located on the 1st floor, completely independent of the private part.
Two large bedrooms with a 140cm bed and a 90cm each.
For one or two couples or a large family
Around the kitchen with central island: dining room, living room, bathroom, toilet, terrace.
At your disposal :
- Appliances: dishwasher, washing machine, microwave oven, convection oven, fridge / freezer, induction hob, television, vacuum cleaner.
- Small appliances: toaster, coffee maker, kettle, iron + board
- Baby: changing mat, cot, 2 high chairs: 6 months / 2 years and 2/4 years, baby bath, toys
- Half-timbered sheltered terrace with rolling shutters.
- logbook (Vademecum) with practical information facilitating your stay.
- On the terrace library + tourist documents: books, leaflets of the tourist office.
- 3G available and Wifi internet
- Swimming pool 10x5m, Romanesque stairs, sheltered by sliding dome, protected by wood barrier.
- Closed area shower / sink (hot water), mirror, towel rack, coat rack.
- Covered space of 50m2, full nature for relaxation and conviviality
At your disposal in this space:
- Table and benches.
- Garden Lounge.
- Trunk with board games.
- Breton puck
- Finnish bowling (mölkky)
- Baby foot
1 hectare park, a part is reserved for you. (1/2 hectare) with swing and climbing rope ladder.
- Located in a very small valley typical of Pays de Cocagne in Lauragais.
- Dominated by the village of Teyssode in the north and a wood of 37 ha in the south.
- Housing in dispersed habitat: we are alone, quiet and calm;
- Only birds animate our sound space.
- Saint Paul-Cap-de-Joux 4km with all shops for your shopping.
DISCOVER on the day
Ideally located to visit four sites that we recommend: two urban and two natural.
All tourist documentation provided to the cottage.
1- Toulouse 50mn to Balma-Gramont metro station with dedicated parking.
2- Albi 45 minutes to the free parking Bondidou at the foot of the Cathedral Sainte Cecile.
3- Sidobre at 40mm, a unique site in Europe: granite chaos, rocks trembling or piled in the forest.
4- The Rigole de la Montagne Noire 40mn feeds the Canal du Midi: cycling or on foot full change of scenery.
1- Golf Fiac Ponds at 5mn.
2- Aquaval complex (water games) at the medieval city of Lautrec (most beautiful villages in France) 25 minutes + picnic table available
3- The Roman road Lavaur / Puylaurens on foot or VTC at 5mm.
4- Accrobranche Tarzan Cry in Puylaurens 15 minutes.
5- Hawthorn-Quad-81, hiking (mini buggy, electric bike, ...) Puylaurens 15mn.
6- Diligence fluvial the Miredames to Castres with 25mn.