Important note, booking conditions:
Reservations must be made a minimum of two weeks prior to arrival date (check-in date). Otherwise the property will not be available and you will have to cancel your booking as indicated in our internal rules below.
After crossing the courtyard of the castle, you climb the vast stone staircase. The stone steps reflect several centuries since they have been built. You push the door and enter the living room: high ceilings, exposed stone walls, double helicoidal staircase: the architecture is unique.
The staircase serves a first floor where you find:
- an open reading corner on the living room
- a double room with 160x200cm bed
- a bathroom with large walk-in shower (160x90)
Climbing up the stairs, you access the top floor:
- 2 beautiful rooms under roof overlooking the vineyards and lavender fields around. 12m below: the courtyard of the castle crossed a few minutes ago. These two rooms are designed for your comfort (160 beds, soundproofing, reading lights,..)
- A reading corner with convertible sofa
- 2 bunk beds (90x200) overhung by a large mezzanine (300x200) equipped with a mattress (140x200)
- a large bathroom with shower, bath and double washbasin
In the large living room, you appreciate the functional kitchen open to:
- the living room, separated by a comfortable couter
- the large terrace (85m²), exposed to the setting sun: the ideal conditions are met to savor a drink under the last rays of sun.
The olive trees and the view of the mountains remind you that nature is beautiful. by the way, nearby the Chateau (2min walk) you will find the river "Le Lez" offering you its banks for a nap before bathing in the water. Children will enjoy building dams and hut.
Do not wait any longer, a sun lounger waits for you .
Relax, you have arrived at the Château Saint Secret.
Note: may be rented in combination with the cottage "La Chapelle du château" (4p) located in the same building: https: // www. HomeAway. com / vacation-rental / p1445540