Luxury villa situated 70 m from one of the most popular beach areas of Marbella. The villa has 4 bedrooms and 2 separate rooms with double full sized sofa-beds. The whole house is fully refurbished and equipped to the highest standard. Private garden including pool, BBQ, 3 terraces, easy parking for cars in the garage or on the streets just outside the house.
The villa is situated in Marbesa/Las Chapas, one of the most popular beach areas in Marbella. The area offers a variety of recommended beach restaurants within a few minutes walk. Restaurante 200 is known for its fresh fish dishes, located on the beach, only 70 m from the house. Rama, also located on the beach, offers meat dishes and other traditional dishes, only 100 m from the house. The famous Nikki Beach is close and located 900 m from the house along the beach. There are another 5 - 6 restaurants along the beach within 400 - 500 m in each direction.
A few extra features of the house:
- Private Pool - Heated with automatic pool cover for children safety. It also helps to keep the water warm. The pool can be heated upon request, a fee of 200 EUR / week will be incurred.
- Cold water access - One of the kitchen taps gives you instant access to freshly-filtered, great-tasting water. No need to carry water from the store again.
- Entertainment - 50 inch TV with DVD and AppleTV. Stereo system (wireless connection to Iphone/Ipad). WiFi and wired Internet. 2 fireplaces, one upstair and one on the main floor (gas).
- Double refrigerator and freezer for large groups
- Indoor climate - Separate AC units for each bedroom and the whole house (heat / cold) plus underfloor heating in the whole house.
- 2 living rooms/lounges plus the TV/game room gives you plenty of space for many people. The 2 lounges have fireplace (gas).
About the area:
Marbesa is the beach side area located between Elviria and Cabopino. It is well appreciated for their relaxing atmosphere and their lush green environments. Marbesa is is famed for its tidiness and efficient community of owners. The area is very well maintained and the streets going down to the beach have sidecurbs to walk on and plenty of green bordering it.
Walking towards the Nacional road 340 you will find el Rancho grill, famous for its steaks and mixed grill. The setting is very intimate and the service is friendly. The meat is excellent and el Rancho is a successful recipe for a good evening out.
Next to all of this there are smaller restaurants and cafeterias around Marbesa.
Water activities can be enjoyed at nearby Cabopino beach or at the don Carlos/Nikki beach.
2 supermarkets can be found close to the camping, 5 min walk from the house. Larger ones can be found in Elviria, a few km with car. Taxi is easy to get if needed (we will provide the phone number). The Opencor is another supermarket in the area and opens 365 days a year 18 hours a day, 1.5 km from the house. Further shopping can be done in nearby Elviria.
Marbella town is approximately 10 minutes from the villa, while the popular Puerto Banus resort is about a 15 minute journey.
Perfect villa and location for one to three families. The villa is totally renovated during 2014 with new kitchen, all new bathrooms, new marble floors throughout, new aircon units, built-in sound system and an updated garden with beautiful illumination.