- 2 full bedrooms, 1 en-suite shower room and 1 full bathroom
- Family friendly property – children are very welcome!
- Comfortably accommodates up to 5 people
- 4th floor apartment with an elevator
- 90 square meter flat with a fully equipped kitchen, clothes washing machine and more
- Free Wi-Fi connection, flat screen TV with cable
- 1 minute walk to Ecole Militaire metro station (Line 8)
- Close to many major Parisian attractions, including the Eiffel Tower, Champ de Mars, Les Invalides, Rodin Museum, La Seine, Les Champs Elysees and more!
About the apartment
This elegant and stylish Parisian two bedroom flat is located on the fourth floor of a secure, residential building with an elevator. It is 90 sqm with lovely parquet flooring and crown moulding. It has been entirely renovated to bring some modern comforts to the kitchen and bathrooms while maintain a classic charm. The spacious living area contains a comfortable sofa, flat-screen TV with local channels and more. A free Wi-Fi connection is available throughout the apartment. You’ll also find a dining table and chairs for six should you choose to dine in one night instead of going out to one of Paris’s best restaurants.
Off of the entryway lies the fully equipped kitchen, featuring a refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, teakettle, stovetop, drip coffee maker, clothes washing and drying rack and much more. Full sets of crockery are provided along with pots and pans and dishes and utensils to help you cook some of the delicious French produce available nearby. An iron and board are also provided for your convenience.
The first bedroom features a double bed, a nightstand with a bedside lamp and a decorative fireplace. It has an en-suite shower room with a walk-in shower, sink and towel warmer. All bedding and linens are provided and you will find the beds neatly made on arrival. Luxurious and fluffy bath towels are provided for five guests. Complementary toilet rolls, shower gel, shampoo, hand soap and a hairdryer are also included to start of your stay.
The second bedroom is furnished with one double bed, one single bed and a decorative fireplace. The second bathroom is full with a walk in shower, toilet, sink and towel warmer.
The apartment is heated throughout during the winter months. There is no air conditioning but we will be happy to provide you with fans for your stay should warm weather be in the forecast. A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and a tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You’ll find a personal guidebook in the apartment with tips and suggestions on where to eat and shop in Paris.
About the 7th Arrondissement:
If you weren’t yet convinced to book from the apartment itself, just consider the property’s location steps from the Champ de Mars and Eiffel Tower. At your doorstep you’ll find a huge array of restaurants, bistros, cafés, ice cream parlours, florists, artisan chocolatiers, art galleries and much more!
Within walking distance of the apartment is the fantastic Champ de Mars, perfect for a morning jog, afternoon picnic or sunset stroll looking up at the iconic Eiffel Tower. The wonderful Invalides is also nearby, hosting one of the best history museums in the city as well as Napoleon’s tomb. Sculpture lovers will enjoy a visit to the Rodin Museum and exploring its beautiful gardens. The River Seine is also within walking distance and you can go to the Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe or Palais du Tokyo easily on foot.
The nearest metro station, Ecole Militaire (Line 8) is a short walk from the apartment, and makes it easy to access other areas of the capital. Just hop on the Metro to reach St Germain, the Latin Quarter, the Marais, Montmartre and the Sacre Coeur and more! The RER train station makes getting to the Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports simple.
With its family-friendly atmosphere, spacious bedrooms, intelligent layout and prime location, this apartment rental in the 7th District has all the makings for a true Parisian experience. Look no further for your Paris holiday accommodations!
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you at the apartment. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Check-out is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: 110€
- Damage Deposit. A preauthorization will be done on your credit card for the 400€ damage deposit during the checkin.
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 5 people.
- Minimum age. The main booker must be 27 years of age or older. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.
A 50% down payment is required at the time of booking. The remaining 50% is to be paid in cash on arrival.
A valid credit card must be provided at the check-in for a pre-authorization of the damage deposit. This deposit will be returned to you after the checkout, provided no damage is caused to the flat.
Late check-in: In the instance that you arrive between 7:00PM and 9:00PM there will be a 30 �� late check-in fee, if you arrive even later, between 9:00PM and 11:00PM the check-in fee will be 50 €. Between 11:00PM and 1:00AM the check-in fee will be 80 €. After 1:00AM there will be a 100€ check-in fee.