- 2 full bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom, 1 separate water closet with toilet
- Family friendly property – children are very welcome!
- Comfortably accommodates up to 4 people
- 1st floor apartment with an elevator
- 90 square meter flat with a fully equipped kitchen, clothes washing/drying machine and more
- Free Wi-Fi connection, flat screen TV with cable
- 30 second walk to Cambronne or Ségur Métro stations (Lines 6 and 10)
- Close to many major Parisian attractions, including the Eiffel Tower, Champ de Mars, Les Invalides, Rodin Museum, La Seine, Les Champs Elysees and more!
About the apartment
This elegant and stylish Parisian two bedroom flat is located on the first floor of a secure, residential building with an elevator. It is 90 sqm with lovely parquet flooring, some original crown moulding, a decorative fireplace and more.
The flat has a nice living area with a flat screen TV and free Wi-Fi connection. There is a dining table and chairs for 4 people should you choose to dine in one evening instead of eating out in a great restaurant in the neighbourhood. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the necessary tools you would need to cook a full meal. It comes with a stove, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer, coffee maker, teakettle, toaster, microwave and more. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans and other utensils. There is also a clothes washing machine and drying rack so that you can launder your clothing during your stay and save room in your luggage for some special souvenirs from France. An iron and ironing board are also provided.
The first bedroom features a queen size bed, nightstands with bedside lamps. All bedding and linens are provided and you will find the beds neatly made on arrival. En-suite to this bedroom you will find the first bathroom with a shower and sink. Luxurious and fluffy bath towels are provided for four guests. Complementary toilet rolls, shower gel, shampoo, hand soap and a hairdryer are also included to start of your stay.
The second bedroom contains a double size bed, bedside tables and a space to store your belongings. This room also has an ensuite bathroom with a shower and sink. There is just one toilet in the apartment, situated in a water closet accessible from the main hallway.
The apartment is heated throughout during the winter months. There is no air conditioning but we will be happy to provide you with fans for your stay should warm weather be in the forecast. A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and a tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You’ll find a personal guidebook in the apartment with tips and suggestions on where to eat and shop in Paris.
About the 15th Arrondissement of Paris:
This property is located in the Commerce area of Paris, a great place for families and locals. At your doorstep you will find a huge array of restaurants, bistrots, cafés, ice cream parlours, florists, artisan chocolatiers, art galleries, shopping and much more! The Beaugrenelle shopping center is within close proximity and offers a great place to spend a rainy day. The Eiffel Tower is within walking distance and is a must-see day or night. The UNESCO Parisian headquarters are just around the corner as well!
Within walking distance of the apartment are the must-see Luxembourg Gardens, perfect for a morning jog, afternoon picnic or sunset stroll. The River Seine is also within walking distance so you can go to the Louvre or Notre Dame easily on foot. The Latin Quarter is a stone’s throw away with sights such as La Sorbonne and the newly refurbished Pantheon. Visit Le Marais district for shopping and dining on Sunday while the rest of the city is at rest.
With its close proximity to two Paris Metro stations, Cambronne and Ségur (Lines 6 and 10), accessing other areas of the capital is extremely easy. Just hop on the Metro to reach the Eiffel Towel, Champs Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, Montmartre and the Sacre Coeur, Notre Dame, the Louvre and more! The RER train station Saint Michel-Notre Dame is a short walk away and gives access to Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports as well as an easy transport link to Disneyland Paris.
With its romantic atmosphere, spacious living area, intelligent layout and exclusive location, this vacation rental in Paris has all the makings for experiencing the Parisian lifestyle. Look no further for the best location for discovering Paris.
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you at the apartment. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Check-out is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: 110€
- Damage Deposit. A preauthorization will be done on your credit card for the 400€ damage deposit during the checkin.
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 4 people.
- Minimum age. The main booker must be 27 years of age or older. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.
A 50% down payment is required at the time of booking. The remaining 50% is to be paid in cash on arrival.
A valid credit card must be provided at the check-in for a pre-authorization of the damage deposit. This deposit will be returned to you after the checkout, provided no damage is caused to the flat.
Late check-in: In the instance that you arrive between 7:00PM and 9:00PM there will be a 30 € late check-in fee, if you arrive even later, between 9:00PM and 11:00PM the check-in fee will be 50 €. Between 11:00PM and 1:00AM the check-in fee will be 80 €. After 1:00AM there will be a 100€ check-in fee.