- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat in the heart 5th Arrondissement
- Family friendly, accommodates up to 4 guests
- Comfortably accommodates up to four people
- 2nd floor apartment without a lift
- 65 square meter flat with full kitchen, cable TV and free Wi-Fi
- 2 minute walk to Jussieu or Place Monge Metro stations (Lines 7 and 10)
- Close to many major Parisian attractions including the Pantheon, Place Monge and Rue Mouffetard Markets, Jardin des Plants and the Arenes des Lutece
About the apartment:
This lovely 1 bedroom is located on the 2nd floor of a secure residential building without an elevator. It has been newly renovated to offer modern comforts while preserving the parquet flooring and crown molding in true Parisian style. The flat features a spacious living area with a comfortable sofa, coffee table, decorative fireplace, flat screen TV with local channels and a free Wi-Fi connection. The sofa can be converted into a bed to sleep 2 extra guests and linens will be provided. There is a dining table and chairs for 4 people should you choose to dine in one evening instead of eating out in a great restaurant in the Latin Quarter.
The modern kitchen is fully equipped with all the necessary tools you would need to cook a full meal. It comes with a stove, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer, coffee maker, teakettle, toaster, microwave and more. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans and other utensils. There is also a clothes washing and drying machine so that you can launder your clothing during your stay and save room in your luggage for some special souvenirs from France. An iron and ironing board are also provided
The bedroom has a queen size bed, night tables and bed lamps, as well as a walk-in closet with plenty of storage space to hang and keep your belongings. The windows are double glazed so you can get a quiet night’s sleep while still being in the center of it all. All bedding, sheets and pillows are provided and you will find the bed neatly made on arrival.
The bathroom is accessible from the hallway and is nicely fitted with a walk-in shower, hand sink and hair dryer. Complementary toilet rolls, shampoos, shower gels and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay. Luxurious bath towels are provided for 4 people. The toilet is located in a separate water closet.
The apartment is heated throughout during the winter months. There is no air conditioning but we will be happy to provide you with fans for your stay should warm weather be in the forecast. A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and a tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You��ll find a personal guidebook in the apartment with tips and suggestions on where to eat and shop in Paris.
About the 5th Arrondissement:
If you weren’t yet convinced to book from the apartment itself, just consider the property����s location steps from the hugely popular St Michel, St Germain and Jardin des Plantes. At your doorstep you’ll find a huge array of restaurants, bistros, cafés, ice cream parlours, florists, artisan chocolatiers, art galleries and much more!
Just across the street is the famous Place Monge market, offering a wide selection of fresh produce and textiles. Open many days throughout the week, shopping at this market will put you among the locals as you bargain for produce and fresh cheeses and meats. There is also the famous Rue Mouffetard, which offers a wide variety of cafes, restaurants, butchers, grocers and more!
Within walking distance of the apartment is the fantastic Pantheon, the resting place of many important French figures. The Jardin des Plantes is 10 minutes walk away - perfect for a morning jog, afternoon picnic or sunset stroll. The River Seine is also within walking distance and you can go to the Notre Dame Cathedral easily by foot.
The nearest metro station, Place Monge (Line 7) is one block away from the apartment, and makes it easy to access other areas of the capital. Just hop on the Metro to reach St Germain, the Marais, Montmartre and the Sacre Cœur, the Eiffel Tower and more!
With its family-friendly atmosphere, spacious bedrooms, intelligent layout and prime location, this apartment rental in the Latin Quarter has all the makings for a true Parisian experience. Look no further for your Paris holiday accommodations!
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you at the apartment. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Check-out is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: 100€
- Damage Deposit. A 400€ damage deposit payment is required before arrival
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 4 people.
- Minimum age. The main booker must be 27 years of age or older. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.