Terraced house of a villa in a very large private property, planted with olive trees and fruit trees closed by an electric gate. The house is high, we have a breathtaking view of the sea, the islands and sometimes Italy. Calm and tranquility assured.
The entrance of the house overlooks a garden where is a garden, with deckchairs and barbecue.
Large lay outside in full sun.
The house consists of:
* On the ground floor :
- a large dining room with a sofa bed 2 places, a TV and a fireplace,
- a fitted kitchen with fridge-freezer, microwave, gas kitchen with oven, coffee maker, washing machine,
- a bathroom with bath and wc
* Upstairs :
- bedroom with double bed, chest of drawers and fitted cupboard.
- a bedroom with 2 twin beds and fitted cupboard.
- a toilet
Large sandy beach with hut about 2 km where you can isolate easily.
The village of Folelli is about 2 kms and has all the amenities (small shops, hyper-market, doctors, pharmacies, many restaurants, media library, ...)
Our quiet corner is the ideal starting point for all your visits. 30 minutes to the mountain, you will discover the beautiful region of Castagniccia with its picturesque villages, its many baroque churches, the famous Eaux d'Orezza (known since antiquity). Further north 45 minutes by car, you can discover the beautiful city of Bastia and a little further Cap Corse. Towards the south about 2 hours drive, the city of Porto Vecchio and its beautiful beaches of white sand and turquoise waters. And much more.