Old stone house completely renovated, located in the plain, midway between Sault and Monieux Villages du Vaucluse (84) and 15 kms from Mont Ventoux, the Sheepfold "les 3 Brins" is a nice house of foot plan. Lovers of tranquility can discover, nearby, the many hiking trails and bike rides.
Possibility of rental by the day, weekend and week following the season of a House "The 3 Brins" full foot with terrace and fenced garden, located 2 km from the village with shops and leisure. Habitable surface 85 m ², capacity of reception 6 people maximum
The house is equipped with central heating and a solar water heater:
• Entrance to the dining area, garden side, through a bay window.
• Open kitchen equipped:
o Induction cooking plate with high suction,
o Oven + Microwave oven,
o Refrigerator with high freezer compartment.
• Living room with convertible sofa 2 places, "velux" ceiling with electric blackout blind:
o TV with box + wifi internet and landline phone.
• Bathroom equipped with an Italian shower and 1 washbasin.
• Independent suspended toilet.
• Bedroom n ° 1 with garden side window:
o 1 bed 140,
o Large wall cupboard.
• Bedroom N ° 2 with window overlooking the village and lavender field:
o 1 bed 140,
o Wardrobe and dresser storage.
• Laundry room equipped with a washing machine, 1 iron and ironing board, 1 sink, small freezer, and storage cupboard, 1 vacuum cleaner.
Animals are accepted
TV, Internet Wifi
Baby (cot, high chair)
The price varies according to the period chosen.
- Low season: 350 euros
- Mid season: 420 euros
- High season: 540 euros