About the property
- Condo2200 sqft
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 12
- Unlimited number of 360 Blue 26" Adult Bike rentals during your stay
- Gulf-front, Infinity-Edge **Pool heated from October 1st through April 1st**
- Gulf-front Fitness Center
- Complimentary beach set up each morning which includes: 2 beach chairs with an umbrella (Service will be provided March 1 - October 31st)
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- 50 inch LED HDTV in Living Room
- 46 inch LED HDTV's in all Bedrooms
- Blu ray Player in Living Room and all Bedrooms
- New Living Room Furniture
- New Patio Furniture
- Dedicated Underground private parking
- Viking gas grills on the Gulf-front deck
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: Guests staying at this 360 Blue property have access to limited golf tee times at Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, the tennis courts at Shark's Tooth Club and complimentary use of two kayaks or canoes for one hour per day, as well as 20% off stand up paddle boards at the WaterColor Boathouse.
LOCATION: This home is located steps from the beach.
DETAILS: This unit is new and improved, and better than ever! New owners have completely revamped this stunning condo into a luxurious retreat. Sitting 40 ft above sea level, this 2nd floor unit features absolutely breathtaking views of the sparkling waters of the Emerald Coast. With four bedrooms, and three bathrooms in 2,200 square feet of living space, this spacious unit has room for everyone.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 12):
- Master Bedroom- King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Garden Tub
- Guest Bedroom- King Bed, Shared Hall Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom- Queen Bed, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom - Queen Bed, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom
- Bonus Bunk Room area - 2 Twin Beds
- Living Room - Queen Sleeper Sofa
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Unlimited adult bikes provided, gourmet kitchen, beach access. This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
360 BLUE STAFF & SERVICES: Exclusive Guest Experiences, Concierge Services, Grocery Delivery, Private Chef & More (Extra costs & advanced notice may be required)
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
VILLA COYABA HIGHLIGHTS:
- ON THE BEACH - You can't get closer to the water without being on a boat.
- CRYSTAL BEACH - a block away from DESTIN COMMONS, the areas best shopping.
- Enjoy morning coffee watching the dolphins jump while sitting on a private balcony ON THE GULF
- Located one block South East of the Mid Bay Bridge (Hwy 293)
- Near world-famous saltwater fishing out of Destin Harbor
Tab - Villa Coyaba 204 - GR
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
We had a fantastic family vacation. The location was perfect and easy to find. The condo was clean and stocked with everything we needed. The staff was also friendly and helpful. We can't wait to come back.
This family photos are absolutely gorgeous! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the property so thoroughly! Thank you so much for choosing 360 Blue for your family's beach vacation. We look forward to helping you plan your next visit with us!
50th Birthday Celebration
This property was absolutely the nicest place we have ever rented. Myself and 8 friends came down to celebrate our 50th birthdays and it was a blast! The view was spectacular and the staff was wonderful. Daniel (on the beach) and Preston at the resort were so nice and helpful! I cannot wait to come back next year for my 50th!
What a fun photo! We are absolutely delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so much! The views from this unit really are spectacular! Thank you so much for choosing 360 Blue for such a special trip! We hope to see you all back again soon!
August 2017 Stay
4 sorta of complaints:
1. Carpets pretty dirty.
2. Bedroom furniture and cabinet under TV in main area missing knobs and a bit ran down especially the bed in second queen.
3. Dryer needs replaced, had to dry everything multiple times to get dry.
4. TV in first queen room is ridiculously small with no remote.
Otherwise place is beautiful. Kitchen is stocked with everything you need to prepare practically anything. Check in and out super simple, WiFi was good. When the ice maker stopped working they fixed promptly. Great views!
What a great beach photo! Thank you for your valuable feedback on this unit. We have notified the property manager of these issues to discuss with the homeowner. We are so happy that you chose to stay with 360 Blue and we hope to have you back again soon!
June 2017 Stay
3 adults + 7 teenage boys=fun week! Our second year in Destin with the same group. First time here but hopefully not our last. Much more room here and right on the beach vs crossing the street and WAITING on elevators! Our only issue was with parking. We were instructed to park our third vehicle at Destin Commons. We had a warning ticket on the vehicle with a notice of a scheduled towing for the next day when we went to pick it up. Thankfully we got there first. Thank you for sharing your beautiful place with our crew from Tennessee.
What a handsome group! We love seeing those smiling faces! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us, and look forward to your next visit! Thank you for choosing 360 Blue!
June 2017 Stay
We loved our stay in condo 204. The condo was clean and well supplied with needed dishes etc. it was so convenient to the beach. We loved the garage parking and when we had a door handle break it was fixed quickly even though we were dealing with Tropical Storm Cindy. Thank you to the staff who took care of this quickly. Our family of 10 had a great time. We loved the pool and the beach.
What a fun photo! It looks like you guys got to enjoy some pool time despite Tropical Storm Cindy! We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciate you taking a moment to share your experience with us. Thank you so much for choosing 360 Blue for your beach vacation. Be sure to come back and visit us again soon!
May 2017 Stay
Had a fantastic much needed vacation! The condo was wonderful and spacious for the 7 of us! The beach was just steps away from the condo! We had a wonderful time and are already planning our next visit!
What a stunning sunset photo! We're so glad you could experience one of our beautiful sunsets during your visit. We are happy to hear the condo had plenty of room for your group, and that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for choosing 360 Blue for your beach vacation. We hope you see you back at the beach soon!
Additional pricing information
Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees