|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
This unit is new and improved, and better than ever! New owners have completely revamped this stunning condo into a luxurious retreat. Sitting 40 ft above sea level, this 2nd floor unit features absolutely breathtaking views of the sparkling waters of the Emerald Coast. With four bedrooms, and three bathrooms in 2,200 square feet of living space, this spacious unit has room for everyone.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 12):
- Master Bedroom- King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Garden Tub
- Guest Bedroom- King Bed, Shared Hall Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom- Queen Bed, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom - Queen Bed, Shared Jack and Jill Bathroom
- Bonus Bunk Room area - 2 Twin Beds
- Living Room - Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Unlimited number of 360 Blue bike rentals during your stay
- Gulf-front Infinity-Edge Heated Pool
- Gulf-front Fitness Center
- Complimentary beach chair service during season (March 1st through October 31st)
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- 50 inch LED HDTV in Living Room
- 46 inch LED HDTV's in all Bedrooms
- Blu ray Player in Living Room and all Bedrooms
- New Living Room Furniture
- New Patio Furniture
- Dedicated Underground private parking
- Viking gas grills on the Gulf-front deck
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
- ON THE BEACH - You can't get closer to the water without being on a boat.
- CRYSTAL BEACH - a block away from DESTIN COMMONS, the areas best shopping.
- Enjoy morning coffee watching the dolphins jump while sitting on a private balcony ON THE GULF
- Located one block South East of the Mid Bay Bridge (Hwy 293)
- Near world-famous saltwater fishing out of Destin Harbor
- 310 ft. of private sandy white beach for only 34 units, NEVER CROWDED less than half are rental units.
Always a lovely time! And 360 is so convenient and accessible. Great experience! Every time!
Unit 204 was very nice and spacious. We had a great time. Loved the location, easy access to the beach, grills and awesome pool. Only negative: The door to the patio could use some grease! :)
We loved staying at Villa Coyaba . It was our first time and we would definitley recommend it. Unit 204 was very nice and liked having the extra set of bunks.
The stay a Villa Coyaba unit 204 was a great choice ! I would recommand this place for future guest . The unit was nice and big with modern updates . The pool and beach area was very nice and convenient The unit had a few lights out in the kitchen and dinning area and the floors could have been a little cleanner but i understand the sand is a huge problem for that . The second night we had no electric due to a problem on the main pole out front . Overall this place was a great choice for a vacation .
Your condo floors were disgusting. Ive included one photo. I'll post the rest on VRBO to warn future customers. Both the owners and yourself should be ashamed to rent this condo with the floors in this condition. The carpets were extremely dirty and stained, the tile grout was BLACK (should have been a light white/gray looking at tile under rugs), and there was a iron burn mark on flooring in one bedroom-the floors didn't get this way overnight. One of my favorite pictures is where I have a picture of the condition of the tile floor under the large area rug versus the color (ie. cleanliness) of the tile next to it--GROSS! Obvious to me this place doesn't get cleaned well at all!!! As a side note - only 1 out of 4 grills were functional with 2 of them completely gutted out and 3rd with no propane bottle. Also a problem that has gone on for months!! Found that out after talking to one of the condo owners that lives there. This was aggravating to multiple guests as we set there in a line having to wait on ONE gr
Would reccomend this property to everyone. Would love to book again when returning to Destin .Property was super clean, well maintained and love the fact that it was on the beach. It was a great stay for our family :) Loved it!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.