|Space||750 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||0 - 3 nights|
Crow’s Nest is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom carriage home located in the heart of Rosemary Beach along Highway 30A. This delightful, sunlit carriage house is only a few steps from the Town Center, Barbados pool, and the beach! Upon entering you will find a cozy living area with HDTV for your entertainment. The love seat, which doubles as an additional bed, can accommodate an additional guest. It includes a full kitchen for meal and snack preparations as well as an island with seating for two guests. The wrap around veranda allows you to take a peek at the Gulf of Mexico while you enjoy the sunset or a glass of wine. Around the corner from the kitchen you will find a bunkroom with twin over twin bunk beds, a washer/dryer closet, and a full size bathroom with a glass enclosed shower. Just up the spiral staircase in the living room is a large master bedroom with a king size Tempurpedic bed. This area has the feel of a loft and overlooks the downstairs living area, making the space feel open and filled with light. Write some post cards to your friends and family using the desk nestled by a window overlooking the town. The sugar white sand and emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico are less than 100 yards down the wooden boardwalk! This home is perfect for a couple or a small family to create a memorable vacation experience. Paradise found!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 5):
- Master bedroom: King Tempurpedic bed
- Bunk room: Twin over twin bunk beds
- Twin sleeper sofa in living area
- Gulf views
- Private parking garage for 1 vehicle
- Private entryway
- 2 complimentary adult bikes
- Pets considered
- Private beach access
- Access to 4 community pools
- Beach chair and umbrella service available
- Fitness center (additional fees apply)
- Access to tennis courts
- Walking trails
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
1. Master bedroom in loft with no bath (bathroom on main level)
2. Major construction work next door causing much AM noise.
3. Icemaker didn't work
4. Television problems, had to be rebooted as well as the cable box.
5. Called management for help and did not receive a return call.
6. Location was great.
Would have loved my stay at Crow's Nest except for the fact that there's a multi-story hotel being built directly across the street and workers and noisy trucks and large cranes would arrive every day by 7am. To make matters worse the workers on the large lifts could see into the upstairs windows (master bedroom) where there are no window coverings. We had to keep drapes and blinds closed all day and all night during our stay and felt uncomfortable being outside on the deck as we were 'on display'. Since we were not told about the construction ahead of our stay it was very disappointing and therefore I cannot give the property a good review. The cottage itself is charming and comfortable and well-equipped. My one recommendation would be to provide a few more bar stools so people can eat a meal together at the kitchen island.
Centered perfectly where I like to be in Rosemary beach. South of 30A and a few mins walk from everything. Very clean, very nicely decorated. Definitely staying here again next year. P.Yancey
We had never been to Rosemary Beach, and what a wonderful and beautiful community! The house that we stayed in perfectly suited to our family's needs. Perfectly located in the middle of all the action - a very short walk to all the shops, restaurants and the beach access. The property was very clean, decorated nicely and comfortable. I would highly recommend not only Crow's Nest, but also Rosemary Beach if you have never been. We can not wait to come back!
We enjoyed Rosemary Beach and would recommend Crow's Nest to anyone. Everything was just as described. The rental management company was very helpful and was a pleasure to work with. The location of the carriage house was perfect. We walked or biked everywhere! The local restaurant's were all fabulous! We look forward to a return trip very soon!
My wife and I stayed at Crow's Nest Carriage House for a week vacation. The property was plenty big enough for us and the location was great! The beach access, shops and wonderful restaurants are just a very short walk away. We highly recommended Crow's Nest Carriage House for a relaxing and beautiful place to stay in Rosemary Beach.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.