- 1 bedroom with a double bed, and a sofa bed in the living area
- Perfect for a couple or a small family – sleeps up to 4 people
- 3rd floor apartment without an elevator
- 60 square meters with a washing machine, free Wi-Fi and cable TV
- 30 second walk to the new Les Halles, with access to the RER transport link to the Paris airports
- Close to all the major Parisian attractions, within walking distance to the Louvre, Seine and Pompidou Museum
About the apartment:
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 60sqm flat is located on the third floor of a secure, historic residential building without an elevator. This quaint and quiet apartment has hardwood flooring throughout and iconic wooden beams on the ceiling. The entire apartment faces an interior courtyard, ensuring a quiet night��s sleep for all.
The open-plan living and dining area is very spacious, featuring two sofas, a coffee table, a flat screen TV with cable and a dining table and chairs for four. One of the sofas converts into a bed to sleep a 2 extra guests if required.
The small but fully equipped kitchen is located off of the living area. It includes a 2-plate electric cooker, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, teakettle and more. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans and other utensils. There is also a clothes washing machine so you can pack lightly and save room in your luggage for some special Parisian souvenirs. A clothes drying rack, iron and board are also provided.
The bedroom contains a full size bed, bed tables with lamps and a small wardrobe. All bedding, sheets and pillows are provided and you will find the bed neatly made on arrival. Extra linens are included for the sofa bed.
The en-suite bathroom features a combination bathtub/shower, a heated towel rail, toilet, sink and hair dryer. Complementary toilet rolls, shampoos, shower gels and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay. Luxurious bath towels are provided for 4 people as well.
The apartment is heated throughout during the winter months. There is no air conditioning but we will be happy to provide you with fans for your stay should warm temperatures be in the Paris weather forecast.
A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and entry codes, a tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You’ll find a personal guidebook in the flat with suggestions on where to eat and shop in Paris.
About the 1st Arrondissement location:
This apartment rental located in the heart and center of Paris is ideal for visitors looking to explore the city by foot or Metro. The newly renovated Les Halles, with its retractable canopy, is just seconds away and houses plenty of shopping opportunities as well as a large cinema. The Chatelet-Les Halles Metro stop is one of the largest in Paris, with links to the Paris Metro Lines 1, 4, 7, 11 and 14, as well as the RER A, B and D lines, which can take you to Charles de Gaulle or Orly Airport from central Paris. The RER A line is also the easiest way to get from the city to Disneyland Paris.
From the apartment you can walk to the must-see sights of Paris, including the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, the Centre Pompidou and more. The vibrant pedestrian street rue Montorgueil is a short walk away and offers a great taste of the Parisian lifestyle with its bistros, cafes, boulangeries and fresh produce sellers. Le Marais and Hotel de Ville are also a short stroll away.
With its close proximity to the Metro, accessing other areas of the capital is extremely easy. Just hop on a train to reach the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees and Arc de Triomphe, Montmartre and the Sacre Coeur and more!
With its incredibly central location and spacious layout, this apartment rental in the heart of Paris has all of the makings for a true Parisian experience. Look no further for your Paris holiday accommodations!
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted if the booking fits our calendar
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Check-out is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: 60 €
- Damage Deposit. 200€
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 4 people.