Exclusive, immaculate, four-season, log cabin on motor-free Saddleback Lake. Five acres of pure privacy with 1,000 feet of private shorefront including your own private beach. Awesome views of Saddleback Mountain. Free use of our two kayaks and two canoes. Saddleback Lake warms up nicely and is a great swimming lake. Awesome wildlife: loons, moose, owls, and deer.
Easy hiking trails right from the cabin - Saddleback Mountain and hiking trails to the Appalachian Trail are only 10 minutes away!
* Three bedrooms with queen-size bed in each of two downstairs bedrooms (new mattresses) and a new queen bed and 2 twins in the upstairs bedroom. Strictly limited to 8, please.
* One-and-one-half baths
* Satellite TV Upstairs and in fully finished basement (New 55" HiDef screen)
* XM Satellite Radio
* Game room including Foosball
* Fully equipped Kitchen: Jenn Air range & convection oven and Weber Gas grill in covered porch
* 2 canoes and 2 kayaks on premises for your exclusive use.
* More canoes, row boats, & large swimming beach across the cove at Saddleback Lake Lodge.
* Excellent fishing. Saddleback Lake is stocked with trout. (no live bait)
* Fully applianced (including dishwasher, clothes washer and dryer)
* Tennis courts available (free) across cove at Saddleback Lake Lodge
* Adorable cabin!!!