Modern, bright and a stone's throw from the Champ de Mars and the Eiffel Tower, it offers everything you need for an exceptional stay, whether you are a family, a group of friends or a business traveler. The apartment can comfortably accommodate up to 4 people. The neighborhood is very lively, you will have nearby shops, restaurants and public transport.
Make the most of your stay in Paris thanks to this splendid apartment with perfectly furnished balcony, which offers everything you need.
- ACCOMMODATION -
Recently renovated and decorated, it will charm you with its design and modern decoration, its luxury furniture, its beautiful wooden floors, its typically Parisian style: comfortable and refined, as well as its absolutely ideal luminosity and location.
Perfectly arranged, located in a secured building, you will have access to a 55m2 of pure happiness.
- A large lounge beautifully decorated and furnished with a large luxury sofa and its chairs, a beautiful coffee table resting on a carpet, nice mirrors that complement the brightness of the room, a large lamp, a flat screen tv, many shelves, a large window and pleasant decoration.
- A first splendid room with a comfortable double bed, a nice wooden bedside table, a lamp, a chair, a large vertical mirror, an extension cord and lots of storage space.
- An equally comfortable second bedroom, also with double bed, wooden bedside table, two lamps, window, a very large wardrobe with sliding mirror door and a chair.
- A modern and design kitchen with a very nice counter and everything you need to prepare your favorite pets: microwave oven, coffee maker, kettle, cooktop, toaster, dishwasher.
- A bathroom, with washbasin, drawers, shower, towel-bag and mirror.
Plus : a cable-satellite connection for the tv, a washing machine, an iron and ironing board, a vacuum cleaner, lots of hangers and storage space.
Included : High quality bed linens and towels and vanity kits.
Naturally, Wifi is accessible and free!
- GUEST ACCESS -
The apartment is located on the second floor by stairs only. You will be given one set of keys on your arrival.
IMPORTANT: check in is between 3pm and 9pm, check out is at last at 11am.
ATTENTION: housing is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
On arrival you will be welcomed by Luckey Homes who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your stay with us pleasant and relaxing. We will assist with ensuring you have the keys to the apartment, fresh clean high quality towels and hotel quality linen, professional cleaning and any further assistance in case of need.
- CONTACT -
Feel free to contact Luckey Homes if you have any question, You'll have an answer very quickly!
- NEIGHBORHOOD -
The 15th arrondissement is a dynamic and eclectic district, surprising and traditional, touristy and popular with locals. It is full of shops, monuments, cultural sites, tourist sites, restaurants, cafes ... There is something for everyone!
The apartment is only 12min walk from the Champ de Mars leading to the tower, a really prized location for Paris. In addition, you will be close to the historic Rodin Museum (do not miss taking a walk in the gardens), the Seine river and the magnificent view you will find there, the Beaugrenelle shopping center, Parc André-Citroën and thus the possibility of going up in the hot-air balloon there, the Ballon de Paris) and the UNESCO building.
By metro, you will be at:
-20 minutes from the Champs Elysees / Arc de Triomphe / Grand Palais.
-24 minutes from the Galeries Lafayette / Paris Opera / the Louvre / Jardin des Tuileries.
The surrounding streets such as Boulevard Garibaldi, Avenue de la Motte-Picquet, Rue de Sèvres or Rue Cambronne (and much more!) are full of shops, cafés, restaurants, bars and more.
- TRANSPORT -
You can easily get around Paris thanks to your proximity to metro lines 6, 8 and 10 (La Motte-Picquet Grenelle, 7min) or 10 (Emile Zola Avenue, 4min).
Finally, a few steps from the apartment you will find bus stops 80 (station La Motte Picquet Grenelle or Cambronne) 70 or 88 (la Traverse) or 89 (Marie du 15e - Vaugirard).