This attractive, charming pale blue building is typical of old Lisbon.
It consists of 3 apartments only ..
ESTEVAO I is a duplex duplex on 2 levels very comfortable, it is perfect for a family or friends.
This 40 sqm apartment has:
• a spacious room with a real bed
• A bathroom with a shower and toilet.
On the ground floor
• A relaxing lounge with a sofa bed, a TV, a DVD player, a wardrobe and a window overlooking a charming alcove in typical Portuguese Azulejos
• A dining area with a table for 4 people
• An equipped kitchen consisting of a washing machine, a coffee maker, a refrigerator, an oven, a toaster, electrical plates, a kettle and all the necessary of kitchen.
• WIFI internet connection
• Towels and sheets are provided. Your bed will be made upon your arrival!
It is on the ground floor of a small typical building of 3 apartments only (all rentable on this site) located in an alley not accessible to cars.
It is ideally located in the district of Alfama, the oldest, most alive and most picturesque of Lisbon!
Inextricable maze of dead ends, stairs and alleyways, the Alfama can not be described, it sniffs, smells, feels and dreams to the sound of fado.
You can visit many of Lisbon's sights on foot in less than 15 minutes and transport (bus, taxi, train station, tram ...) are all within 5 minutes.
The decor is modern and neat.
You can leave your luggage not far from there (Santa Appolonia train station) if you arrive before check-in.