- Charming 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in the central 1st arrondissement
- Comfortably accommodates up to 5 guests with a sofa bed in the living room
- 4th floor apartment without an elevator
- 80 square meter apartment with a washing/drying machine, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi connection
- Located on the rue Montorgueil, near the newly remodelled Les Halles, the Pompidou Center and the Louvre
- Nearest metro stations: Chatelet-Les Halles or Etienne Marcel (Lines 1, 4, 7, 11 and 14)
About the apartment:
This 80 sqm apartment is located on the 4th floor of a secure, coded residential building without a lift. It was recently renovated and has been beautifully redone to offer modern while preserving some of its historic features. It features original parquet flooring throughout as well as the original wooden rafters. The flat receives plenty of natural light thanks to its large windows.
The flat has a fully equipped kitchen featuring a 4-plate induction stove, oven, dishwasher, Nespresso machine, teakettle, refrigerator and freezer and more. It comes with all of the utensils, crockery and cutlery you could need during your stay. There is plenty of counter space to prepare delicious home cooked meals with fresh ingredients from the Rue Montorgueil markets nearby.
The spacious living and dining area is bright and airy and is furnished with a sofa, armchair, coffee table, flat screen TV with French channels, bookshelves and a decorative fireplace. The sofa can be converted into a bed to sleep two guests if required and additional linens are provided. There is a dining table and chairs for six situated between the living area and kitchen.
The first bedroom contains a queen size bed, nightstand and mirrored storage space. All bedding and linens are provided and you’ll find the bed neatly made on arrival. The second bedroom features a single bed. Both bedrooms face a quaint interior courtyard to ensure a good nights’ rest.
The bathroom is accessible from the hallway and contains a bathtub with shower hose, sink, toilet, hairdryer and heated towel rail. On arrival, complimentary towels, toilet rolls, shower gel and hand soap will be provided to start your stay. Luxurious bath towels are provided for 5 guests. The bathroom also contains a clothes washing and drying machine so that you can pack light and save room in your luggage for those special Parisian souvenirs.
The apartment is heated throughout during the winter months. There is no air conditioning but we will be happy to provide you with fans for your visit should warm temperatures be in the Paris weather forecast.
A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and entry codes, a tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You’ll find a personal guidebook in the flat with suggestions on where to eat and shop in Paris.
About the 1st Arrondissement Location:
This gorgeous vacation rental is located on the popular rue Montorgueil in the 1st quarter of Paris. It is the ideal location for travellers looking to explore the city by foot. The neighbourhood is full of restaurants, Parisian bistros, wine bars and cafes, as well as many boutiques and shops. This famous market street offers a wide range of restaurants, boulangeries, cafes, butchers, cheese shops, fruit stalls and more! The Louvre and Pompidou Center can both be reached by foot, as well as the Seine and famous Pont Neuf.
With its close proximity to the metro stops Châtelet-Les Halles and Etienne Marcel (Lines 1, 4, 7, 11, 14), accessing other areas of Paris is very easy. Just hop on the train to reach Opera, the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees and Arc de Triomphe, Montmartre and the Sacre Coeur and more! The Les Halles Station is 2 minutes walk away as well, giving you a quick link to Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports from central Paris. The RER A line runs from this station as well and provides the easiest way to get to Disneyland Paris.
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted if the booking fits our calendar
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Check-out is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: 100€
- Damage Deposit. A 400€ damage deposit payment is required before arrival
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 5 people.