It is a pleasant country house located in a farm near Caussade. Placed on a summit, from the terrace and the garden you will enjoy a superb view.
Optional extra charge:
The rental of the pack sheets and towels is optional with additional charge: 30 euros for the group and per stay.
Cleaning (optional): 75 euros
Marguerite will welcome you with conviviality and simplicity. It will make you discover the farm, its chickens and its rabbits. Marguerite and Christian are now retired, the 50 hectares of cereals are cultivated by Jerome their son. You can walk between fields and woods on a private course of 1300 m.
The cottage is classified 3 ears Gîtes de France and includes all amenities.
The kitchen is open to the living room in a large room with fireplace (dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, toaster, kettle, oven, induction hob, extractor, fridge-freezer).
Come with family or friends, the house is big enough to accommodate 6 people:
- large bedroom with a double bed (140x190), a comfortable modular bed for one person (80x200) or for two people (160x200)
- small room with a bed of two people (140x190)
You have a bathroom with shower and toilet.
Pets are allowed except in the night (rooms). They will be able to run in the closed garden of 450 m ², separated from the animals of the farm.
Guests can relax in a shaded garden or on the large, partly covered terrace. The barbecue, the garden furniture and 4 sunbathing are at your disposal for breakfast or aperitif. It is possible to park your vehicle inside the grounds.
You wish to remain quietly installed: enjoy the television, a radio bluetooth, wifi, a library and board games.
Discover Caussade, the capital of the straw hat, located at 4 km it is a very commercial and well equipped city:
- On Monday morning, the big market is the inescapable stage it extends over a large part of the town center
- You want to discover the best local products, Marguerite will give you all the good addresses, like Olivier our neighbor who produces goat-making, Jean-Stéphane and its vegetables, Laurent the wine merchant, Stéphanie and François caterers and pastry special. .
- Two important events: Estivales du Chapeau in Caussade in mid July and Tractomania for fans of old tractors in mid October.
- The aquatic space Quercy'O
You wish to discover the region:
- the gorges of Aveyron, Saint Antonin Noble Val at 25 km, Caylus, Cordes sur Ciel; Montauban and its national square at 20 km; Cahors, the Lot and Saint Cyr Lapopie ...
- museums: modern art in Négreplisse (10 km) and the abbey of Beaulieu 37 km, the Ingres Museum in Montauban 20 km
- Wine tourism: Cahors, Gaillac but also local producers in Vaissac or Coteaux du Quercy