- 2 full bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom
- Family friendly property �� children are very welcome!
- Comfortably accommodates up to 4 people
- 2nd floor apartment with an elevator
- 100 square meter flat with a fully equipped kitchen, clothes washing/drying machine and more
- Free Wi-Fi connection, flat screen TV with cable
- 30 second walk to Ecole Militaire metro station (Line 8)
- Close to many major Parisian attractions, including the Eiffel Tower, Champ de Mars, Les Invalides, Rodin Museum, La Seine, Les Champs Elysees and more!
About the apartment
This elegant and stylish Parisian two bedroom flat is located on the second floor of a secure, residential building with an elevator. It is 100 sqm with lovely parquet flooring, some original crown moulding, a decorative fireplace and more.
The spacious living area contains a comfortable sofa, two armchairs, a coffee table and small workspace with a desk. There is a flat-screen TV with French channels. From the living room, you can access the balcony overlooking the Place de l’École Militaire.
Off of the entryway lies the fully equipped kitchen, featuring a refrigerator/freezer, stovetop, toaster, drip coffee maker, clothes washing and drying machine and more. Full sets of crockery are provided along with pots and pans and dishes and utensils to help you cook some of the delicious French produce available nearby. An iron and board are also provided for your convenience. In the kitchen area you’ll find a dining table and chairs for four, should you choose to dine in one night instead of going out to one of Paris’s best restaurants.
The first bedroom features a double size bed, nightstands with bedside lamps, dresser, closet, bookshelves and a small desk in case you need to get some work done during your stay. All bedding and linens are provided and you will find the beds neatly made on arrival. En-suite to this bedroom you will find the first bathroom with a walk-in shower, sink and toilet.. Luxurious and fluffy bath towels are provided for four guests. Complementary toilet rolls, shower gel, shampoo, hand soap and a hairdryer are also included to start of your stay.
The second bedroom is incredibly spacious and contains a queen size bed, bedside tables and a large closet to store your belongings. This room also has an ensuite bathroom with exposed stone walls, a sink, makeup mirror and bathtub (not a shower). There is a second toilet located in a water closet accessible from the main hallway.
The apartment is heated throughout during the winter months. There is no air conditioning but we will be happy to provide you with fans for your stay should warm weather be in the forecast. A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and a tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You’ll find a personal guidebook in the apartment with tips and suggestions on where to eat and shop in Paris.
About the 7th Arrondissement:
If you weren���t yet convinced to book from the apartment itself, just consider the property’s location steps from the Champ de Mars and Eiffel Tower. At your doorstep you’ll find a huge array of restaurants, bistros, cafés, ice cream parlours, florists, artisan chocolatiers, art galleries and much more!
Within walking distance of the apartment is the fantastic Champ de Mars, perfect for a morning jog, afternoon picnic or sunset stroll looking up at the iconic Eiffel Tower. The wonderful Invalides is also nearby, hosting one of the best history museums in the city as well as Napoleon’s tomb. Sculpture lovers will enjoy a visit to the Rodin Museum and exploring its beautiful gardens. The River Seine is also within walking distance and you can go to the Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe or Palais du Tokyo easily on foot.
The nearest metro station, Ecole Militaire (Line 8) is a short walk from the apartment, and makes it easy to access other areas of the capital. Just hop on the Metro to reach St Germain, the Latin Quarter, the Marais, Montmartre and the Sacre Coeur and more! The RER train station makes getting to the Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports simple.
With its family-friendly atmosphere, spacious bedrooms, intelligent layout and prime location, this apartment rental in the 7th District has all the makings for a true Parisian experience. Look no further for your Paris holiday accommodations!
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you at the apartment. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Check-out is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: 110€
- Damage Deposit. A preauthorization will be done on your credit card for the 400€ damage deposit during the checkin.
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 4 people.