La Ferme de l'Estang - Gîtes of charm!
All our gîtes: http: // gite-valreas. com / index. html
Cross the vineyards, olive trees and lavender, listen to the cicadas in the 300 years old linden, pass the great portal: here we are sheltered from the high walls, in the serenity of our farmhouse of the seventeenth century. Fig trees and flower beds invite you to a gentle way of life.
We welcome you with great pleasure in our 3 silent cottages (La Colline (4 to 6 pers.) / La Bergerie (5 pers.) / Le Colombier (2 pers.). Only the song of the crickets will accompany your sleep ...
You can take the path leading to the basin of white water and slip in the water of the source of the Estang or climb on the Montagnette amongst its stunted trees and thyme ...
At 3 km, Valréas, medieval town, its night of the little Saint-Jean June 23, its festival, its corso of lavender.
Nearby activities: swimming pools / rivers / horseback riding / bike rides / Wall and natural climbing sites (Buis les baronnies ...)
*** Gîte "La Colline" *** (4 to 6 people)
You will find a garden and a relaxation area in the heart of nature, facing the hill.
Stay of 40m ²
Toilet on the 1st floor
Living room with fireplace
Outdoor private area
In the domain, we have a leisure / games area including:
- White water bathing area with sun loungers (fenced)
- Lawn bowling
- Table tennis
- Baby foot
- Farm (cats, donkeys and ducks)
- Unfenced garden
- Relaxation and reading area
Close to the domain, our region is full of treasures, places of leisure, places to discover or art festivals:
- Horse riding (500 meters from the estate)
- Walls (Taulignan 1.5 km) and natural climbing sites (Buis les baronnies,...)
- Swimming in the river: Lez
- Castles of Grignan (Nocturnal feasts ...) and Suze-la-Rousse
- Roman remains in Vaison-la-Romaine
- Nyons (Mills with olive oil and olive cultivation)
- The Mont Ventoux (visible from the estate)
- The markets of Provence
- Hiking around the picturesque villages of Provence
- Golf (20 minutes)
- Silk Museum in Taulignan
- The castle of Simiane in Valréas
- The Museum of Cartonnage in Valréas
- Valréas (Corso de la Lavande and the wine festival in August)
- Festival of Avignon
- Chorégies of Orange
- Festival of Vaison-la-Romaine