The stone farmhouse of 300m2 is located in the private estate of Sperone on a plot of 4300 m2, less than 3 minutes walk from the Ciappili Cove which is reached by a small path and less than 10 minutes walk from the beach of Grand Sperone.
It offers a very beautiful setting of family life, quiet, with a Mediterranean garden and a large bowling alley.
It has a swimming pool completely surrounded by a stone wall and enjoys beautiful views of the sea from the ground floor as well as a wider view of the sea.
It is composed of a main building on 2 levels comprising a large living room (living room and open kitchen) of about 80m2 with large picture windows embedding in the walls on the ground floor and 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms / Room of water on one hand, and an independent studio composed of a room and room of water and corner cooks on the other hand.
It gives access to a shared tennis court nearby and a semi-private ground 400m and the house is located 100m from hole 11 of the internationally renowned Sperone golf course and 5 km from the village of Bonifacio.
The 5 rooms are distributed:
- Ground floor: 1 bedroom with 2 double beds and 1 bedroom with 4 bunk beds
- upstairs: 1 bedroom with an extra double bed and 1 bedroom with a double bed
- independent studio: 1 bedroom with an extra double bed
The bathrooms and water of 4 are distributed:
- on the ground floor: 1 bathroom adjoining the bedroom with 4 bunk beds
- upstairs: 1 bathroom (with bathtub) adjoining the bedroom with an extra double bed and 1 bathroom adjoining the bedroom with a double bed
- the independent studio: 1 room of water adjoining the room
In addition, there is a room "small living room television" on the ground floor and a room "office" near the room on the floor