Ideally located in a quiet street, 300 m from the beach and the city center, this comfortable house of 130 m² has all the amenities while preserving some rustic amenities that make the charm of this house (key ranking holiday awarded in March 2019: 3 stars).
You will find on the ground floor:
- a fitted kitchen with direct access to the terrace: dishwasher, gas stove, oven, extractor hood, microwave, refrigerator 1 door with freezer, toaster, coffee maker, kettle
- a living room of 24 m² with TV / DVD
- a room of 14 m² with 1 bed 140 x 190 cm
- a bathroom with shower, washing machine, tumble dryer and WC
- a room of 15 m² with a bed of 140 x 200 cm and adjoining dressing room (and 1 cot)
- a bedroom of 12 m² with two beds of 90 x 200 cm
- a 10m2 room with bunk beds for children
- a bathroom with bathtub
- a separate toilet
All rooms are equipped with wardrobe to store your personal belongings.
You will be able to benefit from its closed and sported ground of 450 m ² which offers the possibility of parking up to 3 cars in the alley and to take advantage of the trumps of Quiberon with feet or with bicycles.
Upon your arrival, you will be greeted by Marie Ty'Accueil, to whom I call to make an inventory and give you the keys of the house.
She will be available throughout the stay to answer your requests (concierge, babysitter, full fridge ...)
Arrival: 3 pm - 6 pm // Departure: 10 am
Bed linen is provided (as well as bath mats, tea towels and napkins)
A deposit of 500 € will be required upon your arrival and returned the day of your departure if no damage is found.
Cleaning option (70 €) to specify. If not, I ask you to return the house in the same state of cleanliness as you found it.
Smokers are welcome but on the terrace!
Animals are not allowed.
The house is rented from Saturday to Saturday (7 nights minimum).
This is what I propose to come and relax and enjoy the beauty of the peninsula ...