This luxurious 250m² house can accommodate up to 10 guests dispatched in 5 bedrooms. There are many windows, East and West facing, and a 70sqm private garden with a large terrace and trees. Design furniture (Le Corbusier), top quality linen, soft towels and fine sheets. Fireplace and piano! As the owners live in this apartment, it is very fully equipped: kitchen, library, large screen TV, unlimited high-speed internet (optic fiber), piano, laundry room, garden furniture including large teak- wood table with 8 chairs for outdoor breakfast or diners, Nespresso machine with coffee offered, etc ...
Our house is perfect for one or two large families, who wants to experience the Parisian way of Life!
House is located in a quiet street just seconds away from the lively village of Auteuil area, with all shops and Saturday market. All kinds of shops (fine food, supermarket, bio market, clothes ...) and facilities (pharmacy, post office, subway, bus, taxi, brewery, cinema ...) are within a short walking distance.
Subway station with 2 lines (9 and 10) down the street, will take you to Notre Dame de Paris or Champs-Elysees within 20 minutes with direct access.
Famous Bois de Boulogne, the largest Park in Paris, is just 3mn away, and you can not miss it.
Roland Garros Stadium is 300m away, and PSG Parc des Princes is 500m away.
Guest will have access to the entire 4 floor house, including:
- A large fully equipped kitchen with all appliances, full-size refrigirator, washing machine, owen, cooktop, full kitchen batterya large table with 8 chairs, and access to the garden. Everithing you need to make dinner for a large group. Next to the kitchen is the laundry room with washer and dryer
- A 50m² living-room and dining-room floor, with large sofa, Le Corbusier chair, fireplace, and a large table with 6 chairs in the dining room. Separate toilets on that floor.
- A 70m² garden, East facing, with a large terrace, a teak-wook table with 8 chairs, and a hammock within the 2 trees
- On the 2 nd floor, a 20m² bedroom with 1 king size bed and a large window overlooking the quiet garden
- On the 2 nd floor, another 20 m2 bedroom with a queen size bed, 2 large windows, and a piano.
- Bathroom with bath and shower and toilets is shared for the two 2 nd floor bedrooms
- On the 3rd floor, one bedroom with 2 single beds, overlooking the garden
- On the 3rd floor, 1 bedroom 16sqm with 1 queen size bed or 2 sigle beds, and 1 large window on the street
- On the 3rd floor with children 18m² bedroom with 2 bunkbeds and a baby crib, and 2 large windows on the street
- The 3 bedrooms share 1 large bathroom with shower and toilets.
You will have plenty of space to store your belongings, with dedicated storage closets
This is the house we live in and we expect you respect it as if it was yours