Ancient house from the XVIIth century renewed with all modern comforts located in a peaceful hamlet overlooking meadows and forests above Vézère valley. In the immediate proximity of Vézère and Dordogne major tourist sites.
Charming old house from the XVth century located near the top of a hill above Vezere valley in Dordogne between Montignac Lascaux and Sarlat. It's a quiet place surrounded by a large private property of shady meadows, forests with a lot of points of view on the landscape and the valley.
This accomodation has all the confort needed in a preserved environnment.
This is the perfect place to start visiting the large amount of touristical places in the area (castles, caves, charming villages). This is also an excellent starting point for hiking tours.
Nearby by road :
- La Roque Saint Christophe : 5 mn
- La Grotte de Lascaux : 25 mn
- Le Château de Castelnaud : 45 mn
- Le Village du Bournat : 30 mn
- Le Château de Beynac : 40 mn
- Le Grouffre de Proumeyssac : 30 mn
- Le Musée de la Préhistoire des Eyzies : 20 mn