ONLY PRESIDENTIAL PENTHOUSE SUITE in enclave & South Beach w/ the above 2 miles of spectacular South East Ocean Front View.
- 700 SF Exquisitely Unique Marble Private Ocean Front Rooftop Terrace w/ Jacuzzi encased in Muguet du Bois, 4 Person Dining, Wetbar, Outdoor Music System.
NO OTHER SOUTH BEACH SUITE offers this harmony of Extra Private Ocean Front Features, Beauty & Ambiance, 5 Star Quality Amenities & Service, Private Outdoor & Ensuite Dining, Prestigious, Tranquil & Convenient Art Deco District Location.
- 200 SF Oceanview Covered Balcony w/ Dining Area
Penthouse 09 is an open luxury loft design with floor to ceiling high glass walls affording beautiful ocean views from any area of the suite.
ACTUAL PHOTOS of the Extra-Private, Ultra-Luxurious South East Corner Suite Penthouse 09 w/ 1,400 SF of Indoor & Outdoor Living Space.
CHRISTIAN FRANCIS' SAPPHIRE, PENTHOUSE 09. The most requested penthouse suite debuts in South Beach with a 700 sq.ft. Private Rooftop Terrace w/ Jacuzzi. The Sapphire Suite is a luxurious hotel penthouse exclusively available through Christian Francis, the premier leader in the extra exclusive, ultra luxurious, one of kind getaway. A quiet oasis in the most picturesque section of South Beach. If you have ever wanted the best. If you have ever waited for the best. Make no mistake about it. Nothing has ever prepared you to be pampered like this. No suite has better views, superior amenities, accommodation, and location. It is located right in the heart of the historic South Beach Art Deco District within steps to the famous Lincoln Road and historic Espanola Way. This ocean front corner suite has 1,400 sq.ft. of indoor and outdoor living space for entertainment, dining, and relaxation.
- HIGH CEILING GLASS WALLS: 12 foot high floor to ceiling sound-proof glass walls cover the entire west and southeast side of the Sapphire Suite, Penthouse 09 affording panoramic views of the glorious vastness of blue with its breathtaking sunsets, sunrise, and the indomitable memory of full moon over turquoise waters. Watch sailboats and cruise ships in the horizon as you wine, dine, and entertain on your own private Rooftop Terrace with butler service door.
This BRAND NEW BUILDING'S unique design sets it apart from all others. Elegant, modern, intimate, and within steps to everything desirable under the sun--Lincoln Road shops, Miami Beach Convention Center, Jackie Gleason Theater, Bass Museum, Miami Beach Marina. American Airlines Arena and Bal Harbour shops are within 10-15 minute drive.
- OCEAN FRONT/SOUTH BEACH. The Sapphire Suite is the definition of seamless relaxation, elegance, and refined subtle unobtrusive service. Be transported to a private world of opulence with breathtaking Oceanview, an incredible 270 degree view spanning the entire length of Ocean Drive from the bedroom, living room, kitchen, & shower like no other before or after.
PRIVATE ROOFTOP TERRACE AMENITIES:
- An elegantly designed private spiraling staircase leads from a 200 sq.ft extra-wide oceanview balcony to a 700 sq.ft. marbled rooftop terrace replete with 4 person Roman Hot Tub encased with the fragile beauty of flower beds reminiscent of the French countryside, 'muguet du bois'.
- OUTDOOR BOSE SOUND SYSTEM.
- SUB ZERO OUTDOOR FRIDGE which can be stocked with all you need for your own gourmet margaritas and mojitos.
- DUAL CHAISE LOUNGER.
- DINING TABLE, 4 person.
- PRIVATE BUTLER SERVICE DOOR for Rooftop Dining Butler Style and 5 Star Quality En-suite European Spa Services performed under the sky with a view of the Atlantic Ocean.
BEDS & LINENS: ONLY SUITE WITH 3 SEPARATE SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS.
It is appointed with a luxury king size bed w/ European Pillowtop mattress, full and twin size American Leather Comfort Sleepers with unparalleled comfort, style and function compliments of the patented 24/7 Tiffany platform sleep system. The Comfort sleepers are better constructed than most luxury beds and are extremely comfortable. Our esteemed clients high praise allude to this fact. They are not sofa beds, whose primary function is to serve as a chair. The Comfort Sleepers are made first as Luxury leather beds which convert into sofas. Luxurious Sferra 600TC Italian Bedding, Down Comforter, and hypo-allergenic pillows. Abyss and Habidecor bathrobes and oversized towels. (New & Exclusive to PH09)
- ONLY SUITE WITH VIP PRIVATE ENTRY KEYS Available Only to Christian Francis' Guests.
- EN-SUITE DINING provided by on-site restaurant, named by Bon Appetit as one of the top 50 restaurants in the US. A restaurant design and atmosphere fit for kings, at once open, intimate, and elegantly delicate.
- STATE OF THE ART EUROPEAN KITCHENETTE with Microwave, Nespresso Machine, Margarita Blender, Ice Maker, Skybar Wine System to Chill, Preserve, and Pour your choice of wine, 2 Fridges, Reidel Wine glasses, Apilco Plates, Mugs, and Saucers, Laguiole cutlery, etc.
- 5-STAR QUALITY MASSAGE/SPA SERVICES performed either In-Suite or on Private Rooftop Terrace.
- DAILY HOUSEKEEPING and Maid Service with DO NOT DISTURB button.
- 12 FT. HIGH FLOOR TO CEILING SOUND-PROOF HIGH IMPACT GLASS WALLS cover the entire west and southeast view of the Sapphire Suite affording panoramic views of the blue ocean from the bedroom, living room, kitchen, & shower like no other before or after.
- Elegantly designed private SPIRALING STAIRCASE leads from 200 SQ.FT. BALCONY TO A MARBLED 700 SQ.FT PRIVATE ROOFTOP TERRACE replete w/ 4 person Roman Hot Tub encased with the fragile beauty of flower beds reminiscent of the French countryside, 'muguet du bois', outdoor Bose sound system, chaise lounger, & dining table.
- PRIVATE BALCONY: 200 SQ.FT. with Oceanview and 4 Person Brown Jordan Dining Table Set.
- ON SITE COVERED VALET PARKING with 24 hour in & out privileges.
- OCEANVIEW DUAL SHOWER w/ rain showerhead & wall sprays unique to the Sapphire Suite.
- L'OCCITANE/GILCHRIST AND SOAMES extravaganzas of aromatherapy, grooming and bath essentials, triple milled soaps, shampoos, hand & body emulsion, essential oils & fragrances provided complimentary and exclusive to the Sapphire Suite.
- Multi-Lingual CONCIERGE SERVICES.
- Daily FRESH FLOWER SERVICE upon request.
- Pick-up and Delivery for LAUNDRY and DRY CLEANING upon request.
- EXPRESS CHECK-OUT.
All contents copyright 2007. All rights reserved. The content and information displayed on this web site are protected by copyright and the downloading, reproduction or retransmission of images and text is strictly prohibited.
Keywords: South Beach Vacation Rental
The Sapphire Suite is a luxurious hotel penthouse exclusively available through Christian Francis, the premier leader in the extra exclusive, ultra luxurious, one of kind getaway. A quiet oasis in the most picturesque section of South Beach.
The Sapphire Suite, Penthouse 09 is the Presidential Suite, the most private South East Corner Penthouse and the only suite in the building which affords Full South East Oceanviews from all areas of the Suite.
If you have ever wanted the best. If you have ever waited for the best. Make no mistake about it. Nothing has ever prepared you to be pampered like this. No suite has better views, superior amenities, accommodation, and location.
My husband and I just got back from a very quick but well needed few days away. Penthouse 09 was perfect for us. We got the rush of the perfect South Beach location and the privacy of our very own roof top oasis. The room has all the amenities you need to enjoy a meal in, and is spacious and inviting. We were within walking distance to the crazy night life as well as the Lincoln Road shopping and restaurants. The owner was very responsive and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend this spot to enjoy a great South Beach vacation.
This condo is a well appointed luxury retreat! The private rooftop lounge is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the view. The owner and his team exceeded my exceptions with their gracious hospitality. This property is easy walking distance to dining and entertainment. We loved watching the Longines Global Champions Tour. Our favorite restaurants were Yuca, News Cafe for breakfast, Fish Called Avalon, Barton, Balans and our private rooftop dining under the stars. We absolutely recommend this property!
What a perfect location for our romantic getaway. We will remember our Penthouse 9 experience for many years to come.
As is true with most females, I am a woman who is very hard to please. My husband and I are both type A personalities, and we like everything to be as perfect as possible at all times. I am obsessive when it comes to cleanliness, and I could find absolutely nothing wrong with our Penthouse 09 with Rooftop Terrace. This suite is so well designed, with such efficient use of space, without sacrificing aesthetics. Everything I saw was completely immaculate and of very high quality. We wanted for nothing.
I was already familiar with South Beach, and as promised, we were indeed so close to everything. The location is very convenient to great restaurants and shopping. I was able to satisfy my jones for Cuban food several times at Havana 1957 (fantastic handmade and completely authentic Mojitos, by the way -- best I have ever had and I have had them just about everywhere), and even the food at the Front Porch Cafe there on the property has great food. We called them for take out a few times, and it was ready literally within 10 minutes.
We have been spoiled by resort hotels like the Ritz-Carlton, and we seldom travel anywhere where there isn't one. We decided to go with VRBO on a whim and upon recommendation from a friend, and this, our first experience, exceeded our expectations. My husband and I were celebrating a major anniversary, and when we arrived, there were a dozen white roses and a bottle of chilled wine waiting for us. Amber and David were both very sweet and accommodating and we felt so at home. You will receive very prompt response from David before, during and after your stay. I was extremely impressed, because that level of service is so hard to find any more.
I almost cried when we had to return to Delaware. We will definitely be returning. Instead of our usual home-away-from-home, the Ritz-Carlton at Key Biscayne, our next visit to South Florida will definitely be another stay at Francis' Penthouse 09.
We were in town for the boat show and decided to extend our stay to enjoy a long weekend in South Beach. We couldn't have picked a better place to spoil ourselves and relax for a couple of days! Mr. Francis and his team were more than accommodating and checked in with us daily to be sure we had everything we needed. The location is perfect and within walking distance to everything and the personal suggestions for restaurants and things to do were very helpful. The Penthouse is beautiful and stocked with everything we needed for the relaxing weekend. The pictures are spot on but the views are even better in person! We look forward to coming back to South Beach and staying in Penthouse 09!! Thanks to David Francis and his team!
So enjoyed our time at this Penthouse. Location is great and the Penthouse is beautiful. The suggestions of places to eat and things to do were right on. And we made sure to enjoy the view from the rooftop deck. Thank you to everyone that helped to make this time away so easy to enjoy. We are looking forward to returning.
The Penthouse is centrally located amidst the plethora of restaurants, boutiques, galleries on the prime and most coveted section of South Beach within steps to Lincoln Road Mall and the blue ocean.
Within steps to everything desirable under the sun, Lincoln Road Mall and the historic Espanola Way, art galleries, renowned restaurants such as Prime One Twelve, Smith & Wollensky's, Joe's Stone Crabs, Convention Center, Jackie Gleason Theater, Bass Museum, Miami Beach Marina. American Airlines Arena and Bal Harbour are within 10-15 minute drive.
On-site Restaurant: Named by Bon Appetit Magazine as one of the top 50 restaurants in US.
~Extraordinary Culinary experience by celebrity chef.
~Spacious outdoor dining patio area.
~VIP & Private dining booths.
~Private Wine Room.
~In-room and Rooftop Terrace Massage/Spa Services.
~80 ft. long heated glass bottom pool w/ poolside bar.
~Whirlpool hot tub.
~On-site boutique clothing store.
~On-site Fitness Center.
~Free Wi-Fi in suite, public areas, & meeting rooms.
~High-Tech Security Features.
Other Activities: On-site nationally acclaimed Restaurant.
Rates quoted are in USD, based upon double occupancy and are subject to change up until a booking is confirmed. Each additional guest is $75/night. Rates do not include tax, which will be due upon arrival. Special Rates may incur a Check Out Cleaning Fee based upon length of stay and number of persons. Weekend Dates requires a 3 night minimum. On specialty, holidays and festival dates each additional guest is $200/night. We accept all major credit cards. We will never request, nor do we accept wire transfers.