In Provence, we propose you two superb houses in a farmhouse of character in the middle of plane trees centenaries with a beautiful sight on the countryside: the country house and the house of the Vendangeurs.
Ideally located to visit the Pont du Gard, Uzès, Avignon, Arles, Nîmes, Provence and the Alpilles (Saint Rémy de Provence, the Baux de Provence), the Camargue and the sea (Saintes Maries de la Mer), etc.
Le Mas is 5 minutes from Beaucaire, medieval town classified '' of art and history 'crossed by a pretty canal and which has all the shops.
NEW: Spend the winter in Provence!
Come and enjoy the autumn and winter in Provence, one of the sunniest regions of France.
The atmosphere at the farmhouse is exceptional in all seasons and the sun is guaranteed.
- Possibility to have a car on site.
- Preferential rates at the month.
The winemakers' house:
- On the ground floor, large living room with kitchen very well equipped (oven, dishwasher, washing machine, coffee maker, microwave, dishes, WiFi Internet, TV...).
- Upstairs: 2 bedrooms (with 2 bathrooms and toilet).
- Professional bedding.
- Warm and refined decoration.
- High ceilings.
- Two outdoor terraces south and south-east with barbecue and beautiful view of the countryside.
- Sheets provided, optional cleaning
- Private parking.
- Swimming pool with wooden terrace (deckchairs) ... (shared access only with the country house).
- Boulodrome under the plane trees.
- Bikes available.
- Ping pong table.
- Large paved courtyard, old trees...
- Possibility to arrive in the evening or at night.
- Possibility to rent also the Country House (5 pers) ref 1562915 + the Master House (10 pers) ref 1562917.
- Very easy access: Nimes TGV station & Avignon TGV: 25mn; Highways: A9, A54, A7: 20mn.