|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Lovely modern and spacious 2 bedroom Apartment in Royal Borough of Greenwich
Apartment Key Features
* 2 Double Bedrooms and 1 family Bathroom
* Excellent contemporary modern family home
* Large flat screen television with Freeview and DVD player
* Designer Italian kitchen fully equipped
* WIFI provided Free
* Near to train station - 7 minutes to North Greenwich
* Ideal for corporate clients or vacation makers - close to Canary Wharf and easy access to Central London (Bond Street in less than 15 minutes)
* Secure safe development with 24 hour concierge and family friendly neighbourhood.
* Set in Royal Greenwich - one of London's safest neighbourhoods
We are pleased to offer this 2 bedroom flat in a new modern development in a safe and secure gated development in North Greenwich.
The apartment has benefitted with new furniture and is now a stylish apartment in this friendly neighbourhood.
The apartment is modern in design and very clean and well maintained.
In the reception room we have provdied two large comfortable sofas and a large flat screen television with freeview (giving you upto 90 channels).
There is also free WIFI for you to enjoy.
The open plan kitchen has a large work top and storage with fully integrated appliances.
There is also a washing machine/ dryer provided for your convenience.
There are two good sized double bedrooms just off the reception room and a family sized bathroom which is very clean and in excellent condition.
Local amenities are on your doorstep including shops, supermarkets and restaurants are close by.
World famous 02 Arena is also located close by.
In Central Greenwich you will find boutiques and cafes and Greenwich Market is a resident host on Sundays.
Famous historical attractions such as Greenwich Maritime Museum, Greenwich Park and Cutty Sark are closeby.
There are excellent transport links next to the apartment.
North Greenwich train station is 7 minutes walk away where you can get to Bond Street Zone 1 in 15 minutes.
There is also a 24 hour bus service from 02 Arena.
The Greenwich Millennium Village enjoys a quiet residential feel within easy reach of the beautiful centre of Greenwich, where you can find a fabulous selection of shops, bars and restaurants as well as the relaxing retreat of Greenwich Park.
Local transport links include North Greenwich tube station where from you can commute directly into town in 15 minutes. Westcombe Park Station (British Rail) is near by as well as a choice of useful roads providing access into and out of the City.