|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
The reason lies in Alcaria Fria, 40 minutes from Faro airport, 30 minutes from Tavira and 15 minutes from St Catarina. It is located in the mountains overlooking a small valley, undisturbed by anything other than the local wildlife. The site consists of two houses located quite close, and operate as a unit, therefore rented never out separately.
2 bedrooms with double beds
1 bedroom with two single beds
1 double sofa bed in the new house
1 double bed behind the curtain in the living room
2 folding beds
Video seen for children:
http: // youtu. be / BdXo-So05yg
The old house:
The house was built around 1975 as a very simple, single-walled, square house on 8x8 meters.
It is restored in stages from 2002 onwards, and stands today as a bright and comfortable house.
In particular, ventilation and insulation ensured a comfortable indoor environment.
Ideal for a family with children.
The old house contains:
• One bedroom with a double bed, folding tables, bookcase and dresser. Additionally there is a baby bed
• One bedroom with two single beds that can be put together into a double bed, bookcase and dresser
• A bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet, sink, shelving and washing machine
• Storage rooms
• Living room and kitchen into a
• The living room with sofa, shelves, dresser, rocking chair and fireplace, double bed behind the curtain
• kitchen with stove, refrigerator, cabinets, shelves and a dining table
The new house:
The new house is 2-300 years old and consists of very thick walls that keep the heat in winter and cold in summer.
It is restored from 2009-2013, where the old oven is turned into toilet, the building is raised 1.5 meters and is isolated.
With one bedroom and a sofa bed can be used by both families and couples only.
The new house includes:
• One bedroom with a double bed, sales table, cupboard and a bookcase.
• A bathroom with shower, toilet, washbasin.
• Living room and dining kitchen into a
• The living room with sofa bed, shelves, dresser, dining table and coffee table
• Kitchen with stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, cupboards and shelves
The houses are located in the mountains, there is ample opportunity to hike and enjoy nature. There is a very rich bird life especially in the spring. There is the option of biking in the mountains with three mointain bikes.
The site consists of two houses situated quite close, and operates as a unit, therefore they never rented out separately.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£348|