The House of Goupillières, located in the National Park of Perche.
You will love its large volumes, a 50m² living room, a dining room with a bread oven of 60 m² on more than 270m².
The set has been tastefully restored by a decorator.
His work on color, his desire to get to the point gives this place all its specificity.
The old materials of the house have been developed, a subtle contrast was provided by the contribution of contemporary elements.
Located at the gates of Normandy, less than two hours from Paris, the Perche region offers an idyllic setting in the heart of beautiful valleys.
The house is ideally situated:
• 10 minutes from the exit of the motorway Paris - Le Mans;
• 10 minutes of Nogent Rotrou (shops, services and market on Saturday mornings);
• 5 minutes from the Golf du Perche;
• 10 minutes of an equestrian center;
• 30 minutes from Bellême and Mortagne au Perche;
• 40 minutes from the Cathedral of Chartres;
The forest next to the house offers beautiful walks or bike.