About the property
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Bedrooms: 10, Bathrooms: 7, Service Bathroom: 3, Sleeps: 18 + 3
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Monteduccia is an old farm complex overlooking the rolling hills of the Marche, a place that has always been admired for its views and surrounding landscape. The magnificently restored structure, furnished with taste and elegance, is divided into a main building built in the late 17th century and two smaller buildings with all mod cons and services. The house has long belonged to a branch of an old Marche family, the Marchesi Honorati, who settled in the Marche region at the end of the 15th century. The original manor house is today a beautiful villa with the décor combining old and modern elements in perfect harmony. In each of these details you can see the care, dedication and, at the same time, the imagination that the owners have had over the years in restoring it to its former glory. The warm tones and the great attention to detail have transformed it into a place that retains the charm of out of the way places, where you can feel at home and thoroughly relax.
The complex consists of three buildings: the main house and two annexes located a few metres away. The villa has three levels. The main entrance on the ground floor opens directly into the billiard room communicating with the kitchen, living room and dining room. The living area is served by a guest bathroom. A wooden staircase beside the main entrance leads up to the first floor consisting of two double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, one with shower and one with shower and tub, a twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, a double bedroom and a twin bedroom sharing a bathroom with tub. A large hallway with a reading corner communicates with all the bedrooms on this floor. A concrete staircase leads up to the attic composed of a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower. Annex 1 consists of a kitchen, a sitting room, a small study, a double bedroom and a twin bedroom. There is a bathroom with a shower and a toilet. Annex 2, closer to the villa, has a sitting room with dining room and kitchenette, a double bedroom and a bedroom with bunk beds and extra third bed. There is a bathroom with a shower and a toilet.
The property is completely fenced-in and covers an area of about 3 hectares. The park surrounding the house is situated in a wonderful panoramic position overlooking the surrounding hills and contains various types of plants and flowers delineating the typical crops of the area. Each detail is harmoniously integrated within the framework in which it grew, all perfectly set in a landscape that enhances the scenic atmosphere of the place. The entire project was carried out by a famous English landscape architect. Each building in the complex has an outdoor pergola where guests can sit peacefully in the tranquility of nature with a good book or enjoying a pleasant chat. The large French windows of the dining room and living room lead to the outdoor dining and seating area, furnished with table, chairs, sofas and two large umbrellas.
This peculiarly-designed pool has chlorine purification and measures 15 x 3 m with a constant depth of 1.40 m. Designed by the owners with the shape and colour recalling an old drinking trough, it fits in perfectly with the complex without altering the charm of the country house. In a panoramic position, it is about 20 m from the main house. The surrounding solarium area lawn and there are sunbeds, chairs, umbrellas and an outdoor shower available to guests. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday of October.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Ancona 41 km, Bologna 205 km, Roma 293 km, Milano 460 km
Senigallia 21 km, Jesi 23 km
A14 exit Senigallia 20 km
Attractions within 100 km
Senigallia 20 km, Grotte di Frasassi 38 km, Riserva Naturale della Gola del Furlo 46 km, Urbino 56 km, Parco Regionale del Conero 65 km, Sirolo 69 km, Gradara 70 km, Loreto 75 km
Services and shops
Ostra Vetere 2 km
Senigallia 20 km
Paved up to the entrance
The property is located approximately 2 km from Ostra Vetere, a little hillside village in the Marche hinterland, in a location offering a perfect combination of nature, culture and tradition. From here you can easily get to some of the most fascinating historic borghi in the region, steeped in history and culture, such as Mondavio, Corinaldo, Ostra, Genga, Gradara. There are countless tours and itineraries to explore the most hidden little villages as well as art cities of strong historical and artistic interest. The main services are in Ostra Vetere; the nearest railway station and motorway exit are in Senigallia.
The property is completely fenced-in and covers an area of about 3 hectares. The park surrounding the house is situated in a wonderful panoramic position overlooking the surrounding hills and contains various types of plants and flowers delineating the typical crops of the area. Each detail is harmoniously integrated within the framework in which it grew, all perfectly set in a landscape that enhances the scenic atmosphere of the place. The entire project was carried out by a famous English landscape architect. Each building in the complex has an outdoor pergola where guests can sit peacefully in the tranquillity of nature with a good book or enjoying a pleasant chat. The large French windows of the dining room and living room lead to the outdoor dining and seating area, furnished with table, chairs, sofas and two large umbrellas.
Additional pricing information
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 500,00€ The price includes: water electricity gas for kitchen use weekly linen initial and final cleaning pool and park maintenance The price does not include: tourism tax (where applicable) extra cleaning when animals are present (€ 30,00 per animal per week) On Request heating (on consumption up to date market prices) extra cleaning (€ 12,00/hour/cleaner) extra linen (€ 15,00/person) wood (€ 20,00/100 kg)