- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 4 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Situated right on the beautiful Blue Flag beach of Pozzallo and surrounded by a crystal blue sea, Villa Mediterranea offers an enchanting holiday with spectacular sunsets over the sea. The cool rooms, with their refined décor, and the garden with direct access to the beach make this home unique and able to transmit unforgettable sensations of relaxation and comfort. The large veranda, as well as the gazebo, are set up for open air dining, with typical Sicilian dishes, caressed by the sea breeze. Furthermore, the villa is suitable for families or young couples in search of romance and, due to its location, is within easy reach of many famous tourist spots like Modica, Ragusa Ibla and Donna Lucata; it is also possible book a catamaran to spend a half-day in Malta.
Check-in Saturday from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Check-out Within 10:00 AM
Security deposit 500.00 €
Security deposit payment Pay cash on arrival
The property consists of a 2-storey main house. From the entrance you cross the veranda which leads into the living room adjoining the kitchen. Completing the ground floor is a double bedroom, a bathroom with shower and a twin bedroom with join able beds and en-suite bathroom with shower. An external staircase leads up to a panoramic veranda on the second floor and into the living room which leads on to the corridor of the sleeping area, composed of a double bedroom, a twin bedroom with join able beds and two bathrooms with shower.
The exterior of the property is characterized by a large, 3-car parking area at the entrance and a beautiful landscaped garden of about 500 sq m, equipped with sunbeds, chairs and umbrellas, with direct access to the beach at the front. There is a portico equipped with barbecue, also with a view of the sea.
The price includes:
EuropAssistance Insurance to cover expenses in case of booking cancellation
fully cleaned property equipped with linens
utilities (water - gas for kitchen use)
The price does not include:
Reservation fees (6,9% of the rental price), which include: Booking management fee, Emma Villas Commissions and Customer Service 8.30 a.m.-9.00 p.m., 7 days a week
electricity (on consumption up to date market prices)
heating (on consumption up to date market prices)
tourism tax (where applicable)
Security deposit (to be paid on site and refundable at the departure)
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).