- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. A delightful rural house in stone and brick, located in the heart of the National Park of the Sibillini Mounts and immersed in a lush hillside setting, very close to the village of Sarnano: this is Fontemarta, skilfully renovated and refurbished by the present owners who have maintained, in every room of the house, the atmosphere and flavour of the past. A wonderfully cosy and intimate corner, defined indoors by the warm colours of the walls and the wooden ceiling beams and, outdoors, by the impressive surrounding greenery.
The dwelling space of Fontemarta is on one floor. The main entrance opens directly onto the living area consisting of the kitchen and sitting room with fireplace. On the same floor is a double bedroom, a twin bedroom with joinable beds and a bathroom with shower. From the car park at the entrance to the house, an external staircase takes you up to the terrace on the upper floor equipped with table tennis, treadmill and exercise bike. A few steps lead from the main house to the annex consisting of a bathroom with shower and changing room for the use of the pool.
The house is immersed in a park of about 1600 square metres, surrounded by green, harmounious hills. Fully fenced-in, it has an automatic entrance gate and a covered parking area. The garden is enriched by several tall trees and patches of Mediterranean shrubs. On a terrace lower than the house is the swimming pool, a charming relaxing corner with, close by, a gazebo equipped with table and chairs for pleasant outdoor meals. At the entrance to the house is the little portico furnished with coffee table and two armchairs.
Rectangular in shape, the swimming pool is located on a lower terrace with respect to the house, which is about 20 m away and reached along a small grassy garden path. Illuminated both internally or externally, the pool measures 6 x 12 m with the depth varying from 1,05 to 2,40 m; it is lined in PVC and has chlorine depuration. The pool is surrounded by a stone-paved sunbathing area provided with sunbeds, deckchairs, coffee able and umbrella. In one corner is a gazebo with outdoor dining area. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday in October.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).