- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Casa Nilde is a cute 2 bedroom property that has recently been refurbished to a very high standard paying special attention to every small detail. It’s centrally situated on the steps leading up from the Big Beach. The terrace is the idyllic spot for dining or relaxing, reading a book whilst sipping a glass of prosecco. A panoramic sea view can be seen from every room. You can even shower with a view! Off the dining room there is a small Romeo and Juliet Balcony perfect for two.
As soon as you enter into the property there are stairs taking you to the upper level. In front of you is the dining room. To the left is the small well equipped kitchenette directly in front is a small balcony accessed through French doors. Going back through the dining room you then rejoin the L-shaped corridor. First door, on the left, is to the lounge which can lead onto the large terrace via French doors. Second door off the corridor is the twin bedroom with joinable beds and then the third is the main bedroom. Both rooms have French doors, as does the lounge, leading onto the terrace. At the end of the corridor is the bathroom.
Casa Nilde has 2 panoramic outside spaces overlooking the sea and the beach. The large terrace is furnished with table, chairs, sun umbrella and external living. The small balcony off the dining room is ideal for a romantic dinner.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).