- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Villa Sanssouci is a brand new, double-storey, 140 sq m villa with swimming pool. It is situated in the Regional Nature Park and, more specifically, in the scenic area adjacent to the Ionian coast that connects Gallipoli and Santa Maria di Leuca, two of the most important and exclusive towns in Puglia. The front of the house is characterized by a porch with pillars clad in local stone, looking out over a wonderful view of the sea in complete harmony with nature. Just 700 metres away is the crystalline sea of Salento which alternates between dramatic cliffs with Mediterranean vegetation and beautiful stretches of white beach.
The villa has two floors. The entrance leads into an open-plan sitting/dining room and kitchen which looks out over the sea and the green panorama. On the right is a double bedroom with direct access to the porch with a wonderful view of the sea, a bathroom with shower and a pantry. A marble staircase leads down to the basement with three double bedrooms and a bathroom with shower. The simple, elegant style and the soft colours lend the rooms a cosy and relaxing look.
The approximately 4000 sq m park is entirely surrounded by an enclosure of evergreen hedges and is characterized by an expanse of olive trees and typical vegetation. The optimal postion of the porch, furnished with table and chairs, and the pool allows a wonderful view of the sea and you can glimpse the sunset in complete harmony with nature. The garden surrounding the villa is typically Mediterranean and is enriched by an artificial pond and ornamental plants and herbs, all bordered by low walls made of local stone, typical of the Salento area. Adorning the pool area and the outdoor seating area are cocos palms and bird of paradise flowers. Between the pool area and the porch are the barbecue and the wood oven.
The irregular-shaped swimming pool, with Roman steps into the water, has a constant depth of 1,40 m and a total surface area of about 110 sq m. It is situated on the left of the villa and so is clearly visible from the porch, furthermore enjoys a beautiful view of the sea and is furnished with hydro-massage. There are various large areas dedicated to sunbathing with sunbeds and to relaxing with outdoor lounge and umbrella. The entire pool area is reached via large steps and the sunbathing area is paved in stone. There is also a bathroom with shower and an outdoor hot-water shower. The lighting around the pool allows you to enjoy the cool of the evening that only immersion in the moonlight can give you. The pool has salt purification and is lined in sand-coloured PVC; it is available to guests from the first Saturday in May until the first Saturday of October.
(Emma Villas reminds that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested on
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).